DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Done some looking and searching but not much as far as results...

I was curious about the FLI Audio FL1200M-F2 amp that is on sale at Sonic right now. Just trying to put together a little something for the woman's car, nothing crazy.

I'm just curious if anyone has any experience with their products or this one in particular? Will it be reliable enough for a simple setup?

I realize it isn't "the shiz". She wouldn't appreciate the difference of a high end unit. All she will know, is her car will have considerably more low end than with just her stock speakers.

Link to sonic: FLI Audio FL1200M-F2 1200W Max Monoblock Power Amplifier

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Done some looking and searching but not much as far as results...

I was curious about the FLI Audio FL1200M-F2 amp that is on sale at Sonic right now. Just trying to put together a little something for the woman's car, nothing crazy.

I'm just curious if anyone has any experience with their products or this one in particular? Will it be reliable enough for a simple setup?

I realize it isn't "the shiz". She wouldn't appreciate the difference of a high end unit. All she will know, is her car will have considerably more low end than with just her stock speakers.

Link to sonic: FLI Audio FL1200M-F2 1200W Max Monoblock Power Amplifier

Thanks!
Dont do it. For just a little more i would go with this Kenwood KAC-8105D (kac8105d) 1000W Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
Much more reputable and reliable.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Fli isn't well known in the US but it's an established brand in Europe. The Kenwood amp is more than twice the price. I would get the Fli amp considering the intended application.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Appreciate the opinions guys. I am actually using an 8105 for my own build and I know I won't need that sort of quality for this particular setup. Basically just wanted to know if it was reliable enough for the lady's car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts