NOTE: I can't upload hi-res pics here, so the listing pic is a random stock one (sorry mods). For full hi-res pics, I've shared them in a Google Photos folder here: 6 new items by Evan Kolpack

Also, for folks on Tapatalk, price is $600.

This is the real deal and is in excellent physical and operational condition. It competes with many other high-end class D 6 channel amps such as the MMATS 6150D, Zapco 150.6, Arc Audio 1200.6. The only reason I'm selling is that it BARELY won't fit under my seat in conjunction with my MiniDSP, so I went with Biketronics amps instead.

This will do 6 channels at 150WPC AT 4 OHMS and 600W (bridged) at 2 ohms! This thing will hang with the best of them, is insanely loud AND it has a protection circuit to avoid damaging your speakers with DC clipping (very important if you have high-end/expensive speakers)....unfortunately missing on my Biketronics. This also has variable HPF and LPF which I'd love to have on the Biketronics as protection from DSP mishaps, but again, no room.

Comes with mounting plate.

I realize that transacting through this forum is a little.....hmmm, shady? Or less safe than other places? I am happy to provide my eBay feedback (which is 100% over 150 transactions, member since 2001) as well as Offerup, Reverb (eBay for musical gear), iTrader, Facebook marketplace and business references if needed. I've never sold anything on this site, but bought my MiniDSP here, so could provide that member as a reference if he's cool with it. Also, PayPal has Buyer Protection, so there's that.

If you purchase soon, I'll ship out ASAP and it may arrive to you by Christmas (depending on where you live and when you buy of course).

General info from web:
  • 6-channel car amplifier
  • 150 watts RMS x 6 at 4 ohms
  • 200 watts RMS x 4 + 275 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
  • 400 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (Ch 1-4 stable at 4-ohms in bridged mode)
  • 400 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 600 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 2 ohms (Ch 5-6 stable at 2-ohms in bridged mode)
  • CEA-2006 compliant
  • full-range Class D amp technology
  • Ch 1-2:
    • variable high-pass filter (50-4000 Hz, 12dB/octave), flat, or copy Ch 3-4 settings
  • Ch 3-4:
    • variable high-pass and low-pass filters (50-4000 Hz, 12dB/octave)
    • bandpass filter option (uses low-pass and high-pass settings)
  • Ch 5-6:
    • variable high-pass (subsonic) filter (10-120 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
    • variable low-pass filter (45-4000 Hz, 12dB/octave)
    • bandpass filter option (uses low-pass and high-pass settings)
Other Features
  • frequency response: 5-30,000 Hz
  • preamp and speaker-level inputs
  • high-level inputs require speaker wire to RCA adapters
  • auto signal-detection and turn-on with high-level input
  • remote subwoofer level control with LED clip light included
  • fuse rating: 25A x 3
  • 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
  • dimensions: 14-5/16"W x 2"H x 8"D