DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Focal 130kp 5.25 components, Focal KR165 midbass, Peerless sls 6.5 mids, H Audio Soul x4 combo

Condition of all items: Excellent

Total Price: : Focal 130 KP with upgraded TNK tweeters 325.00 shipped
Focal KR 165 midbass 200.00 shipped
H Audio soul x4 215.00 shipped
Peerless SLS 6.5 midbass 80.00 shipped

Shipping Terms: : Free to lower 48

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: Ive decided i liked my previous Hat setup better, so selling this stuff, and going back to hats. The focal 130 set is approx 1 month old, i upgraded the tweeters to the TNK. The kr165 midbass are approx 2 weeks old, the H audio souls, i just bought from a memeber, just received yesterday, and only opened box to inspect, they are BNIB, the peerless sls are a couple months old. Only trades id be interested in are Hat L6,s and Hat tweeters

i can get pics, but the focal stuff is still in my truck, will remove as soon as its sold

Here are a few pics of the Peerless sls mids, and pics of the focal 130kp component set(still in truck) Also i have been asked about the focals. The component set was purchased from woofersetc, and i can give a copy of invoice if needed. The 165 kr mids were bought from a member on ebay who has excellent rating. Also on the H Audio souls..here is a link to the thread where i prurchased(i dont want to unbox for pics)
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/115892-h-audio-extras-xsoul4-combo-go-active.html

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey there. Where are you in TX? Do you still have the Soul set?
hey..im north of ya in close to Tyler...yep still have the soul set in the box, make me an offer

peerless sls **SOLD**
everything else still available

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
souls are sold..jgustin, clean out your inbox, it says its full:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts