1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
91 Posts
Fair price, nothing special. For that price you might be able get them from someone authorized on DIY here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thats not the the 3 way KRX3 you started this thread with. That is the 2 way component set

·
Administrator
13,713 Posts
Fair price, nothing special. For that price you might be able get them from someone authorized on DIY here.
Really ? I would love to Legitimately purchase them then .. Odd as a dealer I can't pay that low to get them, but it is a 'fair, nothing special' consumer price ?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I contacted a guy that purchased the 3 way set for this price last month, 1050 to be exact. He said it was a 100% legit. He said he even turned in his warranty registration card with speaker serial #'s with no problems.

I don't think there's a question regarding woofers etc. legitimacy.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
I contacted a guy that purchased the 3 way set for this price last month, 1050 to be exact. He said it was a 100% legit. He said he even turned in his warranty registration card with speaker serial #'s with no problems.

Straight form focals website, do what you like

The following sites are NOT authorized Focal Retailers and warranties on any Focal products purchased through these companies will not be honored by Focal America:

infiniti-electronics / Infiniti Electronics FL (storefront on eBay)
www.woofersetc.com
www.sonicelectronix.com
DiscountsJungle (storefront on Amazon)
www.speedsound.com
www.techronics.com
www.focalspeakers.org (not affiliated in any way with Focal)

http://www.focal-america.com/support/internet-policy/

·
Administrator
13,713 Posts

By some miracle that they are legitimate PRODUCT, it certainly does not make a legitimate purchase. Between you and the seller, for legality purposes .. sure. Between you and Focal, surely not.

·
Administrator
13,713 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was just curious if they were replicas? Im not in the market for those, was looking for some used 3krx3 when I ran across that set. If there's replicas out there then I don't want to buy used at all, not even on here. I'm still not convinced they aren't replicas. No way am I sticking my neck out there to find out when all I need is a mid.

·
Registered
5 Posts
6spdcoupe is a dealer and a great one. His work is world class but he always tried to speak as a dealer and that means spending more for sake of mind which can be found for much less if you are a smart good buyer. He is a leader in the industry but buying used and verifying authenticity will always be the best way to go if you want to save money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts