DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To Start this off, No prices include shipping. I will only accept payment from Verified Paypal, and I will not ship outside the United States. I will consider trades for SQ optimized products or a pair of iB subs. I am selling because I lost my job at a car stereo shop and I need help quick. All prices are OBO.
I won't be able to check back here for about a day or two, so don't think i'm ignoring you.

I will start off with the focal 7 inch mids. Next I have 4 Focal/JM Lab mids/midbass, I'm not sure what size but it looks like a 7". I don't have specs, but I'm sure Focal can supply you with them. The exact model # is 7V4454. The frame is cast and the driver weighs about 4 pounds. The driver is 3.25 inches deep. I have tested these with a battery and they seem to play just fine. I want about $80 each one or $300 gets all 4. These would make a killer midbass in someones door.

Next I have a used Earthquake PH1000W/2 2 channel amplifier. Specs are here:
PowerHouse Amplifiers
This amp works and sounds great. $140 gets it.

Next is a Brand Newish Earthquake Powerhouse 40UHCG amp. It has been tested and works wonderfully. I don't have the manual or Box for it though. This is a monster of an amp and I really wanted to keep this to use it. $400 gets it if possible.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next I have a JL Audio Cleansweep package with the 4 Cleansweep items. All are BNIB and have only been opened for pics. Package includes:
CL-441DSP
CL-SSI
CL-SES
CL-LSA
I don't want to separate unless there are buyers for everything. $400 gets it all.

Next is a Pioneer Premier DEX-P9. This unit functions correctly and has already been serviced due to a malfuctioning cd-eject mechanism. This unit does sound great and I really hoped to use it but I don't have enough for the DEQ-P9. My loss is your gain. $375 takes it. There are some normal use scratches on the face plate and trim ring but nothing that is terribly ugly.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Next I have a used JL 300/2 v1 that functions and sounds great but does have a deep scratch on the front. Unit does not come in original box. $140 takes it.

Next are the Huge B&W tweeters from the early 90's. They are in the original box and both work and sound great. More info can be found in this thread:
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...em-b-w-loudspeakers-inside.html?highlight=B&W

I want about $100 for these.

Last for the car stuff is a Focal 15" sub that I don't have much info for.
Ask sdsport92064 for info on how they sound as he brought 2 of them from me. $120 gets it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Now for the home stuff.
Up first I have a set of 8 ft. Ultralink MKII speaker cables. These are very well constructed. They do have some marks of usage but nothing too bad. They retailed for about $250. I want about $120 for them.

next are a set of Fadel Art Products SC-4 speaker cables . Once again they sound great and these show vet little use of wear. They are about 2 meters long. $100 gets these.

Next are a set of WBT-0147 RCA ends for making your own cables. Info can be found here:WBT-USA
$50 gets them.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The last item I have for sale is a brand Newish set of Grado SR325 headphones. These sound spectacular and have about 10 mins of run time on them. So they haven't even been broken in. These retail for about $350, so I will sell for around $250.

I just remembered I also have 2 more sets of Headphones that I don't have pics of at this time. One set is another Grado Labs product, the iGrado. These are in very good condition and sound great. Info here:
Grado Labs, Inc.
$50 gets them.

And I also have a set of Bose In ear headphones. Info here:
Bose In-Ear Headphones ? Audio Headphones - Bose Headsets and Headphones
$50 gets them also.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all PM's replied to. Bump it up Bitches!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tttb

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tttt

·
Registered