1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Focal Utopia Be 165W-RC Passive

Condition of all items:

Excellent, Used for a few hours. Back in original packaging.

Total Price: :

$1,100.00 USD

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays for shipping costs, along with insurance. Shipping must include insurance. Shipped from Hamilton Ontario Canada. Duties may apply.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
Additional info: Component speaker system includes two 6-1/2" woofers, 2 tweeters , 2 external crossovers, and 2 woofer grilles
- Foam/glass fiber composite woofer cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- 1" Beryllium inverted-dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover
- 4-ohm impedance
- Power range: 10-80 watts RMS (160 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 60-30,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB @ 2.83 V
- Top-mount depth: 2-7/8"

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
193 Posts
Good luck, bro :) Long time..

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
GLWS , badass speakers my good friend , and if I can plug a sale here if I may as well to add to your sweetness of nice loudspeakers

I got the matching amps for sale on here as well if anyone intrigued by the most dope focal setup. Be focals on fps amps is pretty dam sweet.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump TTT

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Great speakers.
I have a set that I use in rear doors, to complement a No. 7 kit up front, in a 4-door truck. A big McIntosh MCC302 amp driving them, solid 150 watts each. They are too good of a speaker to be used for rear fill only. I just happened to have them from a previous install and thought they would be a good timber match to my front.
However, I still like a full sound from rear, at a lower volume. Just a more full sound to me. Seems more and more sq guys pass on rear fill?
To me, you'll have a hard time finding a better sounding 2-way component speaker set. Full, natural sound. Different, yes ..but better???
Good luck with your sale.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks and pm's replied

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.