Focal Utopia Be No6

Condition of all items:
Brand NEW

Total Price: :
$3500

Shipping Terms: :
+ shipping

Additional info:
Dont need to sell, but would sell.. They have been just sitting...

I Dont really need any trades, BUT if i considered ANYTHING, your item or items must be NEW as well for me to even consider.. I dont need any used items.. That being said, i would be more interested in Non Car audio items... But anything would definately require cash on your end...

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
****ing INCREDIBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE sounding system! ive heard this thing, cleanest, loudest, incredible amazing dynamics can be achieved with these speakers with impact like you couldn't even believe.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
****ing INCREDIBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE sounding system! ive heard this thing, cleanest, loudest, incredible amazing dynamics can be achieved with these speakers with impact like you couldn't even believe.
lol, your gonna talk me out of selling them.. But yes they are amazing..

You should read the instructions if you ever actually bust the Beryllium tweeter, your supposed to collect any dust with a piece of tape, and send back to Focal..

Beryllium: 100 times more expensive than gold

Beryllium inverted dome tweeter An inverted dome tweeter, made from pure Beryllium foil, lies at the heart of this Utopia Be speaker system. Lighter and stiffer than titanium or aluminum, Beryllium gives this tweeter accurate and crisp high-frequency response with a smoothness more like silk than metal. This dome reproduces frequencies far beyond the human hearing range, delivering the minute musical details and overtones that make music sound convincingly real.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
lol, your gonna talk me out of selling them.. But yes they are amazing..

You should read the instructions if you ever actually bust the Beryllium tweeter, your supposed to collect any dust with a piece of tape, and send back to Focal..

Beryllium: 100 times more expensive than gold

Beryllium inverted dome tweeter An inverted dome tweeter, made from pure Beryllium foil, lies at the heart of this Utopia Be speaker system. Lighter and stiffer than titanium or aluminum, Beryllium gives this tweeter accurate and crisp high-frequency response with a smoothness more like silk than metal. This dome reproduces frequencies far beyond the human hearing range, delivering the minute musical details and overtones that make music sound convincingly real.
haha love that word, beryllium, sounds so psyfi, that ****s hot, haha i wanna buy em just because they have beryllium and i can tell people my car has it in it :D

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha love that word, beryllium, sounds so psyfi, that ****s hot, haha i wanna buy em just because they have beryllium and i can tell people my car has it in it :D
i wouldnt tell, or they may want your beryllium, lol.. I can read it now "Man jacked for his beryllium" :(

·
Registered
144 Posts
IMHO :
Sound it really depends on each individual taste.
Same as food, such as Burger King vs McDonalds. :)

Focal Be also gives us a beautiful sound.
Dynaudio also gives us a beautiful sound.

Both are excellent products.

Thank You.

Would you say these sound better than DYNAUDIO ESOTAR's?

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IMHO :
Sound it really depends on each individual taste.
Same as food, such as Burger King vs McDonalds. :)

Focal Be also gives us a beautiful sound.
Dynaudio also gives us a beautiful sound.

Both are excellent products.

Thank You.
sure they both sound good, but the Dyns dont come close and ive installed both, now granted, not as many of the Be's, but enough to know the difference.. its not like every week someone came in to drop $5k on a set of speakers...

and Mickey D's is better too, and that one is preference, lol... I believe they use a better microwave...

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anybody got any Orion Concept stuff?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello,
is this the same as the no.7 kit minus the midrange?is the mid bass different in this set as opposed to the mid bass in the be no.7 kit?

thank you.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello,
is this the same as the no.7 kit minus the midrange?is the mid bass different in this set as opposed to the mid bass in the be no.7 kit?

thank you.
same kit, with the exception of the midrange, the woofers and tweeters are same regardless of kit, also the No7, uses a different crossblock for a 3 way setup.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Woofer is different in the kit 7.
the look yes, thats about it, dustcap larger, same materials etc.. when ordering as stand alones they designate a 2 or 3 to distinguish what you have..

Im pointing out the kits are same minus a addes mid, and a 3 way crossblock.. Lets not make this confusing..

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
the look yes, thats about it, dustcap larger, same materials etc.. when ordering as stand alones they designate a 2 or 3 to distinguish what you have..

Im pointing out the kits are same minus a addes mid, and a 3 way crossblock.. Lets not make this confusing..
No, the fs is lower on the Mid Bass woofer in the Kit 7 and the Mid Range on the Mid Bass Woofer doesn't extend as high on the Kit 7.

It is not confusing it is a different Woofer.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, the fs is lower on the Mid Bass woofer in the Kit 7 and the Mid Range on the Mid Bass Woofer doesn't extend as high on the Kit 7.

It is not confusing it is a different Woofer.
yeah i guess so about 10HZ.. your still confusing the issue.. this is a 2 way, not a 3 way, .. its a mid and crossblock added difference.. and $1k SO

So your clearly not a buyer of THESE...

55-40 and 66-40

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
yeah i guess so about 10HZ.. your still confusing the issue.. this is a 2 way, not a 3 way, .. its a mid and crossblock added difference.. and $1k SO

So your clearly not a buyer of THESE...
No I'm not a buyer of these just better informed of what these are.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
not really... stop cluttering my thread!
Michaels is not clutterin the thread. As a buyer I would like to be fully informed of exactly what I am buying, especially on high dollar items. You clearly stated that they were the exact same woofers, when clearly they are not. Different specs, different looks = different woofer. I was thinking about maybe buying these, but your attitude and lack of knowledge about the product veered me away. GLWS

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.