Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Focal Utopia nº 7 Active

Condition of all items:

Used like new

Total Price: :

1600$

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping with insurance from Portugal. Buyer pays shipping.

Pictures:

Additional info:

original grills,screws and tweeter mounting cups are included.
new focal grills for tweeters "ring radiator" style also included

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Very nice speakers. I heard my first set last weekend and they're amazing. If I hadn't just finished going with the Esotar set I would jump on this deal especially at this price.

Nick, call me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys

Thanks for your feedback! Just a couple notes, my ebay username is pikausa you can verify that i've got 100% feedback. I'll will accept paypal as usual.

This speakers allowed me to got the 1st place in the finals of emma Portugal championship.
Very good speakers indeed :)

Let me know if you need more pictures/information

Cheers!

Joao

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys

Thanks for your feedback! Just a couple notes, my ebay username is pikausa you can verify that i've got 100% feedback. I'll will accept paypal as usual.

This speakers allowed me to got the 1st place in the finals of emma Portugal championship.
Very good speakers indeed :)

Let me know if you need more pictures/information

Cheers!

Joao
Amazing speaker!!!

GLWS

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, i have some guys interested on the tweeter. does anybody want a midrange or a midbass from focal top of the line model?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
thats a great price on those, they may be over priced, but they are AMAZING speakers and this price is great. i heard these pushed with like 300 watts per driver and good lord can they get loud and clean.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They are not very power hungry but as usual they will sound better with clean power.
i've got 2x200 for each woofer, 2x80 for each midrange and 2x40 for each tweeter.
all DLS amps.. (A7,A2 and A1)

i heard the 27wx subwoofer this weekend and it sounds really good also..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts