DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,942 Posts
I see a lot of posts ignoring what OP actually needs. All he needs are the mounting feet for the pods that he already has. This seems like a pretty easy custom project. OP, do you have photos of the “pods” without the tweeters installed? It seems like drilling a hole in the bottom, and $5 worth of parts from the hardware store should do the trick.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
i can upload more pictures of my equipment if needed everything i own is real.
i am expecting new things this week, so i can upload more photos if required,
i am not a boss,
i am hard working person who works at 14 hours per day. for funny salary.
on shifts so i am not a boss, my boss doesnt work on shifts and per 14 hours per day. and drives brand new pricey car so u can call me mr-worker.

gijoe
Tell them i need just a simple things not to get brand new whole mounting kit system :)
Pods are factory pods from Focal genuine oem,

Focal Utopia Be TWEETER HOUSING Flat N-Foot-xhppt 1015 (Piece/piece) "Repair Kit | eBay i got these u can see pictures there and i also have other metal ones

here are pics of metal ones

·
Registered
563 Posts
I see a lot of posts ignoring what OP actually needs. All he needs are the mounting feet for the pods that he already has. This seems like a pretty easy custom project. OP, do you have photos of the “pods” without the tweeters installed? It seems like drilling a hole in the bottom, and $5 worth of parts from the hardware store should do the trick.
Lol. Joe you dont understamd.
Hes emailed me 55 times asking the same question:
"Are my Focals better than your Rainbows? Are my amps better than yours? Blah blah blah. Literally! 55 emails in 3 weeks! Lmao. All at odd hours my ES time. Furthermore hes never once said thank you. Lol

Hes ignored every single piece of advice people have given him, as he will yours. Be warned.
J

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Lol. Joe you dont understamd.
Hes emailed me 55 times asking the same question:
"Are my Focals better than your Rainbows? Are my amps better than yours? Blah blah blah. Literally! 55 emails in 3 weeks! Lmao. All at odd hours my ES time. Furthermore hes never once said thank you. Lol

Hes ignored every single piece of advice people have given him, as he will yours. Be warned.
J
Will they give u reward or something , for making people against me?
what is the reward for u ?

Thats called agressive marketing promoting me but negatively,
i never promoted u that way anywhere. because i respect u Jon.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Will they give u reward or something , for making people against me?
what is the reward for u ?

Thats called agressive marketing promoting me but negatively,
i never promoted u that way anywhere. because i respect u Jon.
Im simply stating the truth. Am I not? I understand the cognitive dissonance, Im guilty of this myself! However, at some point you have to just buck up and listen. Some members actually know their stuff. Gijoe seems to be one of them. Dont waste his time with your chronic ebb and flow. Just do what he and others say and finally get your gear installed!!
J

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Im simply stating the truth. Am I not? I understand the cognitive dissonance, Im guilty of this myself! However, at some point you have to just buck up and listen. Some members actually know their stuff. Gijoe seems to be one of them. Dont waste his time with your chronic ebb and flow. Just do what he and others say and finally get your gear installed!!
J
You lie to the people that equipment i own i dont own - its simply imaginary- which is not true!
You lie to people everywhere that my equipment doesnt exist and i dream about it,
guess what thats wrong,
my gear is partly installed by shops, but its so hard because i must guide them,
and if i dont receive help over here they wont be able to install it,

·
Registered
563 Posts
You lie to the people that equipment i own i dont own - its simply imaginary- which is not true!
You lie to people everywhere that my equipment doesnt exist and i dream about it,
guess what thats wrong,
my gear is partly installed by shops, but its so hard because i must guide them,
and if i dont receive help over here they wont be able to install it,
I never lied. Lol I dont know if you have this equipment or not. Im simply stating what others have said.
I, myself actually believe you indeed do have the equipment you say you do.
I also believe that you got in over your head, and just bought expensive equipment for the sake of being a braggard.
I dont necessarily fault you for this as its human nature to want the best and advertise just that to the world.
What I do have an issue with however, is your level of what can only be described as distrust. You ask questions, beg for advice, only to completely turn a blind eye to everyone, simply to ask the same questions the very next day. This completely frustrates people.
I can only assume thats the reason you are here now. Youve effectively outworn your questionaire at caraudio.com and now youre here to continue with the same nonsense. I certainly cant stop you from typing, but I can publicly warn others before its too late.
J

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Do you want more photos of my equipment ?
also should i look for the receipts ? and write numbers or conver them to USD ?
and date or purchase.

Where is the point to go over forums and look for the help if i dont have that equipment just to amuse my self or to amuse others or ?
where is your point ? I mentioned many times that i got normal decent equipment because i really like quality , my friends and other people i know they will buy a whole new used car for that amount of money instead of quality audio equipment,
Where i live no one cares about car audio equipment, here people have different needs.
so i have no where to bragg- if thats your words.

I always listen to people and i always ask different questions,
or if i am in doubt,

in the End no one will give u a reward,
and thats a terrible, and mean to ruin other's people topics my questions can be help of others who encounter same problem and since utopia is 15 years old model a lot of people around the globe still use it or can get it at decent price,
So that way knowledge wont be lost.
And u try to stop knowldge of the people who knew how to help ?
that not human :(

·
Registered
563 Posts
my friends and other people i know they will buy a whole new used car for that amount of money instead of quality audio equipment,

My point exactly! Lmao
Once again the point goes right over your head because youre not listening. You talk but never listen.
Kindly listen to this though; stop contacting me via PM here or at caraudio.com, and stop harrassing me via email.
Im done. Best of luck to you.
J

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
I like my old car and i dont plan to get another one for the next 10 or more years, so thats why,
further more, i dont and never harrass you, - i have been inside my friends newer cars- and their factory audio is extremely terrible even they admit it,

·
Registered
611 Posts
1st i already have Factory Focal Pods-
i have them in 2 options for internal and external install but i have nothing to attach them to my dashboard i dont want to buy 3rd pair of pods which is not good solution,
this is advice like i own 2 cars and u tell me go get a 3rd one,why where is the point ?
But if neither of your cars are good for what you need a third car is a good choice!

as for the tweeter mounts, it’s not a hard job to modify one of your existing options to fit nicely, a competent installer will be able to do this for a small fee, where are you from?

·
Registered
611 Posts
There are good installers all over the world, Greece’s is next door, you have very expensive tweeters but aren’t willing to spend $2-400 or more to make them sound good?? Find a decent shop even if it means travelling or you’re wasting your time

it’s like buying a Ferrari cheap and then skimping on budget tyres so it ruins the handling

find an installer even if it’s not in Bulgaria or fix the pods from focal to your dash with screws as they Are intended to be fixed, I don’t even see why you need feet when they are designed to be mounted with a single screw or bolt to the dash or a pillar as per the picture you yourself posted??

·
Registered
563 Posts
There are good installers all over the world, Greece’s is next door, you have very expensive tweeters but aren’t willing to spend $2-400 or more to make them sound good?? Find a decent shop even if it means travelling or you’re wasting your time

it’s like buying a Ferrari cheap and then skimping on budget tyres so it ruins the handling

find an installer even if it’s not in Bulgaria or fix the pods from focal to your dash with screws as they Are intended to be fixed, I don’t even see why you need feet when they are designed to be mounted with a single screw or bolt to the dash or a pillar as per the picture you yourself posted??
Its hopeless.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts