DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and foosman were chatting about his new comp car and he is REALLY wanting to show this beast off. Since I've sworn not to spill the beans y'all are just gonna have to wait for pics of sbn to show up. He mentioned holding a meet at his house in the dfw area the end of April or first of May. Seeing there's quite a few new people from the area I'm going to say that the foosman meets always deliver in the knowledge area and there's always several sets of trained ears more than willing to help. This last meet turned my truck from a nightmare with acoustical phase issues to a staging beast...and that was with mids and tweets in stock locations! On top of the knowledge we all gain from this meet you'll also have access to some of the best and richest brownies you'll ever eat;)Anyway, enough rambling. Who all will be interested in coming this time around? Date hasn't been concreted yet but still putting the thread up to see how much interest there is. Good cars and good fellowship awaits and everyone's invited. No matter what you have (or don't have) we'll gladly give you tips and structural critisizm to make your system better.

Later
Chris

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Foos is finally gonna show off that new truck he had done up?? GREAT!! wink wink

·
Registered
365 Posts
I could definitely drive down... assuming I have my system together by then...:blush:

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I'm in for brownies! Maybe I'll have an amp by then. I'm in the process of making some tweeter pods right now so those will be done too.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steven why not just get a couple cadence amps and call it a day? Those are supposedly really solid amps for the price.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Depending on the date I would be interested.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I am in same as last time. These are great G2G if you have not been to one.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
You gonna have all those C2K installed by then. I want to see how many you fit in.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts