DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Just seeing if there might be somebody that needs or wants a set of door panels for their system. I bought these and fiberglassed them to accommodate a set of 8" midbass. I started to redo them, so they will need to be reworked alittle.

I can get some pics for anybody that might be interested.

But here they are being made.

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

PM me and we can discuss.

Shipping Terms: :

Paid by buyer

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Interesting. You mention fitting a 03-05. Any idea what would be different to not make it fit an 06?

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interesting. You mention fitting a 03-05. Any idea what would be different to not make it fit an 06?
They switched the door up at some point, mainly the inside handle and grip. I am not sure if it was 06 or 07, but I think it was prob 06 as thats when they changed the FX35 also. If I could see your door, I could tell ya if it will fit or not.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I can probably PM you a pic tomorrow, or just post it in the thread.

Where are you located? I'm thinking shipping is going to be rough on these...

Is that all fiberglass around the baffle, or is it loaded in any way? I hear these door cards are a risk to buzzing as is, so bolting a bigger woofer to the card itself sounds dangerous :)

·
Premium Member
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can probably PM you a pic tomorrow, or just post it in the thread.

Where are you located? I'm thinking shipping is going to be rough on these...

Is that all fiberglass around the baffle, or is it loaded in any way? I hear these door cards are a risk to buzzing as is, so bolting a bigger woofer to the card itself sounds dangerous :)
Shipping might be kinda high, but should not be too unreasonable.

Its just fiberglass with some deadener behind that. I had them mounted and supported to the actual metal door. I had 2 pieces of wood coming off the back side of the baffle and that was mounted to the metal door. I also made a cavity out of foam for them, and they just kinda vented into the stock speaker opening into the door cavity. I didnt have any rattles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts