DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had three of these to put behind the seat of my single-cab truck, but I haven't had time for another project. Might as well share the love and let someone else play with these nice little subs.

I built a box for one of the three and sold it, so I have two left. The boxes have been opened to inspect the subs, but they have never been connected to power. I know I don't have a long history here but you can check out my positive feedback at eBay under the same name, tjmobileaudio, I've been there for a few years.

The subs handle 300 watts RMS each, 600 watts peak, and are very sturdy. The one I sold had some very clean, refined bass bass response, and outdid my expectations for a single 8" sub, and that was only running at 150 watts RMS. These are the 2006 model, they've been in storage their entire lives, so the cardboard boxes are not perfect but the speakers are. If you'd like, I can take them out and test them before I ship them.

My price is $150 plus $30 shipping, what I consider a very reasonable $90 each. If shipping is less, you'll get a discount, if shipping is more, I'll swallow the cost. Local pickup is free. Paypal only, unless you deliver cash in person which is even better. The pics I'm posting are not the actual subs, but represent the product 100% accurately. BNIB, guaranteed not DOA, PM if interested. I'll gladly build a box if you want to pay me, but considering this is DIYMA I'm guessing you'll do it yourself.

Here's how pretty they can look in a ported box:

Here's a stock photo:

You can look up more pictures online, just search for "S8L5 Kicker" or something like that. The motor structure is fairly large and the L5 series is a fairly well respected sub. PM if interested, these are also listed locally but I thought someone here would probably be interested.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
New pictures, these are the actual subs:

As stated above, these are BNIB and have never seen power. Let me know if you have any questions.

Current prices, including shipping: $90 each, or $150 for the pair.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
it might make buyers feel safer if you post a pic with the date and your user name on them. this goes for any of your future sales.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
are these dual 4 or dual 2 ?
They are 4 ohm DVC, sorry I forgot to mention that above.

it might make buyers feel safer if you post a pic with the date and your user name on them. this goes for any of your future sales.
Thanks, I knew I was doing something wrong! That makes sense, I'll post some new pictures, stat.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.