DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOR SALE: Audison LRx amplifiers

2K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  AVIDEDTR 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm starting this post early since I'm making some major changes to my setup, that which will be concluded by 09-ISACA Finals. The change are due to size and space requirements and my little trunk is full.

First off, All three amps have been cosmetically modified to match my car and I will personally re-paint them to either the original 'Audison' Metallic Platium color or the color of your choice at my cost. The color currently is Blaze Orange Metallic (Burnt Orange) mixed with the 'Audison factory blue'

Secondly,
Amps Specs at 4ohms:
4.5 ~ 75watts x 4channels ~ 75watts x 2channels + 260watts x 1channel - 260watts x 2 channels

4.5 ~ 75watts x 4channels ~ 75watts x 2channels + 260watts x 1channel - 260watts x 2 channels

2.9 ~ 260watts x 2channels ~ 900watts x 1channel

Lastly,
Amps are currently installed and can be auditioned if you live close to Toronto. They are driving Hybrid L1's/L3's and L8's effortlessly.

I would prefer to sell them all together but I'm willing to break them. Shipping and insurance is on the buyers end. Pricing 4.5 $400US each ~ 2.9 $500US

Thanks for looking

See less See more
#5 ·
Post easter bump.

$1000US + shipping = 1900+watts of power.

The soft parts go out for painting this week - to return them back to the factory color. Keep in mind that one of the 4.5's has not been painted. Sold my previous painted LRx 2.4 and picked up a 4.5 to power mid-basses.

Don't miss out on this deal.

#14 ·
The lowballs are flying yet again, never fails eh?.. How many grounders, right between the legs??

Nice amps.. GL with the sale..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.