DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year Nakamichi released two limited production flagship tube amplifiers in 4-ch and 6-ch versions. This listing is for the 6-channel N60t. I've recently purchased two for my truck but I've changed my original plans and will either just use one or leave my install as is. These are limited production amplifiers and will not be available for long. The amp uses three 12AX7 vacuum tubes in the preamp section for that warm tube sound. Very rare to find a vacuum tube amplifier for car audio. Don't miss this opportunity. Buyer pays flat shipping of $30 in CONUS, though it will cost me more than that due to weight and insurance. If you want both amps we can work a deal. MSRP is $1799.

$1225 + $30 shipping

·
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Motivated to sell this by this weekend. There's a new DAC I want for my home stereo rig. Make offers.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Good luck with the sale Mike - I’m sure someone on here will want to try out something that looks that good, from such a reputable brand, and has the potential for a particular sound signature on their front stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I just installed the opened one in my truck yesterday. Looks even better all lit up. I'll do a review and post it somewhere a little later.

The one for sale is BNIB and unopened / sealed.

Reactions: TomT

·
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts