DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Denon DCT-A100 CD Reciever- This is near mint and is in the gold face color. I'm sure you know the specs and how badass it is so I'll keep it short. Japanese tuner, coaxial digital input, RJ45 balanced outputs, dual 20-bit DACs, etc. etc. Oh yeah, I have the original box hehe...

H-Audio X2, X4, and Soul Speakers- This is also known as the XSoul2 combo plus X4 mids. I bought these because of their rarity and excellent reviews. But the X4 doesn't fit in my pillars. I could use the XSoul2 just fine but I really want to try a 3-way (hey, what man doesn't?? :laugh:). So off they go for the next lucky buyer. These are BNIB and have only been unpackaged for pics. I'd like to keep them together as a set, but I will split given the right offers.

I've also still got the Kenwood DDX418 and AP XR6.5m for sale in my other thread.

Total Price: :
Denon = $465 shipped
H-Audio Set = SOLD

Shipping Terms: : Included CONUS. Earliest I can ship is Sat. 1/21

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Re: FOR SALE: Denon A100 SQ Head Unit, H-Audio (Audible Physics) 3-way (X2, X4, Soul

dang... that denon is totally beautiful...

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Re: FOR SALE: Denon A100 SQ Head Unit, H-Audio (Audible Physics) 3-way (X2, X4, Soul

Gold/champagne is actually the most common color. Black is the rarest and most sought after but most popular hence why you see it more often in the US

Bump for good gear and a good guy

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

I liked the Four Sixty Five price better on the A100....LOL

Chuck

·
Registered
181 Posts

I'll take the Souls off your hands, just let me know where to send the money. I have been wanting to try these for ever!

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I'll take the Souls off your hands, just let me know where to send the money. I have been wanting to try these for ever!

pm sent...

·
Registered
3,035 Posts

Would you mind posting the dimensions of the X4s?

Thanks... :)

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Would you mind posting the dimensions of the X4s?

Thanks... :)

Not at all: Outer diameter = 4.33" (110mm), Depth = 2", Cutout is approx. 3.4"

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

H-Audio speakers sold. Who wants a Denon with digital input for your lossless .aac and
.wav files?

·
Banned
2,535 Posts

Dang I wanted the X4's oh well...

GLWS on Denon - Nice HU

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Uppers. The Denon does play CDr's too, I've tried it.

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

To the top, offers?

·
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Back up. $435 shipped OBO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.