Condition of all items:

Used 9.75/10

Total Price: :

$1100 OBO

Shipping Terms: :

Included to ConUS Insured

Pictures:

Additional info:

Helping sell this for a customer that is going in another direction. Sub is nearly brand new, installed for less than 3 months.

all factory packaging included. double boxed shipping.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
If I had that, I might just keep it in the house to stare at.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Couple things that might work. Or a combination. I have a couple Eclipse decks, components- CDT 2 way plus subs and PHD AF 3 way plus 8"s, a couple amps id probably part with..(nice stuff). Some raw drivers and tweeters Audible Physics mids and Scan tweets. Some other subs too. Most all are new. If seller has interest I can send a list. I could do partail cash also, spread thin right now with other recent purchases or id just make a cash offer.

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Couple things that might work. Or a combination. I have a couple Eclipse decks, components- CDT 2 way plus subs and PHD AF 3 way plus 8"s, a couple amps id probably part with..(nice stuff). Some raw drivers and tweeters Audible Physics mids and Scan tweets. Some other subs too. Most all are new. If seller has interest I can send a list. I could do partail cash also, spread thin right now with other recent purchases or id just make a cash offer.
sorry, no real interest in any of that. :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
sorry, no real interest in any of that. :(
Any interest in Alpine H800 + Rux C800 controller as partial trade? Never powered up, H800 is out of box though (girlfriend stole the box for packing something). C800 box has never even been opened.

Never know unless you ask right...?

·
Registered
950 Posts
^ and Im wanting one for xmas.. It will all work out! lol

Make a respectful offer and have a fantastic sub for the up coming Audi purchase.. Kind of like me having my Brax amps for my Bimmer that I dont own yet..ha. It just makes sense!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Oh boy, I'd just love to login in to my paypal, send some cash jt's way, camp out on the porch waiting for ups to drop this bad boy off, slap it in a box in my trunk, connect amplifier and hit play on my ipod...........but alas, I must not give in to temptation, for 2 C12 XL's are calling my name......o but I've always wanted to to hear one of these, ahh it's too dangerous being in here, must, leave :inout:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
^^^. See these are the perils that we car audio fiends face lol. I keep coming back to this knowing darn well that I don't need it. Yet I want someone to pick this up quick. Maybe the three of us should adopt it. :)

·
Registered
950 Posts
Shit im down for adoption.. Ill take it 4 months of the year, lets say april thru july. I will love and care for it like it is my own! lol. Ill even feed it the best Brax power I have.

Im in on thirds over here..haha

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Any interest in Alpine H800 + Rux C800 controller as partial trade? Never powered up, H800 is out of box though (girlfriend stole the box for packing something). C800 box has never even been opened.

Never know unless you ask right...?
if I had another car, or you caught me a couple months ago. or if it's a great deal. going to have to be pretty great to be honest. lol

·
Registered
167 Posts
Didn't hear back so I must be to low, whats the lowest out the door price ? or what's the largest offer you have refused ?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.