·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hybrid Audio Technologies L1ProR2 Ring Radiator Tweeters

Lightly Used in SQ Competition Car

$350 + Shipping :

Buyer pays, seller ships USPS, NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING or Buyers :

Pictures to follow - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the T[/B]

Competitor going Tweeterless install, selling these to facilitate purchase of L3SE set

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Helped take them out of the car today and they are primo grade-a HAT goodness. They are hands down bar none the best tweeter I have heard to date, and of the 11 different tweeters I have had in my car they are the only ones I have held on to. Absolutely pristine highs that are completely effortless and they will comfortably cover from 1800 to 40,000 Hz +-3dB with minimal need to EQ. Fs of 580 Hz. Seriously. On axis they are phenomenal and they are very flat much further off axis than the Vifa XTs by a mile. Bells and triangles have just the right delicacy and transparency, and they bring out the sense of space in a recording like nothing else.

Great product, trustworthy seller, and a great price. Buy them and you will not regret it. They retail for 599. This is a steal as these look brand spanking new.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I don't see the screw down clamping rings anywhere, do you have those and are they included?

Regardless I'd like to take them if you'll do $350 straight up on em.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stuck, I haven't even seen the screw down clamping rings...I don't think they came with them. In any case, I will pm you and let you know.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!!!!

Thanks STUCK!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CONFIRMED!!!! SOLD!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE BUSINESS. GOING OUT USPS tonight.

Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.