Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Hertz HL70

Hertz High Energy HL70. The drivers are the current model.

The condition of the drivers are used, but VERY WELL cared for never abused.

$130 Shipped. :

Once payment is cleared, the drivers will be shipped the next day. :

Pictures will be up shortly, but the drivers are still in the car at the moment. However the drivers can be seen on the first page of my build log here:http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/build-logs-project-install-gallery/101055-wdemetrius1-nissan-altima-build.html : - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

These drivers are fantastic. They took me to a GA State Championship and 4th place in the Finals. They will be shipped in the original box with all hardware intact and with the Warranty Card as purchased new.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pictures of the Manufacturer's Box with grills and hardware and stickers.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Morning Bump.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update:

Payment is Pending!!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
^^

I might be switching to what you have, AP XR3.5's.:D I'm following your build log, great work so far.
Thanks man! Yeh... I'm stoked about the XR3m drivers! These things are tiny and work great with small space requirements. You should be VERY happy. keep us posted. :)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Think I will sell my HL70 midrange too. I have them in the doors but not connected.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Would these match up well with the HT25's?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
125 Posts
^^

Did you try them? They really are great drivers.

Yes. I purchased the older version of the hertz 163.3, the 3 way component set from a dealer here in philly and the crossovers got wet from being inside the door and ultimately damaged the midrange. They sent them in for repair and hertz sent back the newer version 2of months ago. They sound great!!!!! I just decided to go a different route. They are still sitting inside my doors, but if someone is interested by all means shoot me a offer or I may just decide to make a ad on here.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just curious to know, what are you thinking about replacing them with?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I'm attempting to buy them... I will have payment sent over in the morning... I like an idiot somehow locked myself out of the bank account linked to my paypal account attempting to pay last night :-(

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.