Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
McIntosh MC440, McIntosh MC431

MC440 is a bridgeable 6-channel: 50x4 + 100x2 ; 50x4 + 200x1 ; 100x4
MC431 is a bridgeable 4-channel: 100x4 ; 100x2 + 200x1 ; 200x2

If these numbers look low to you then you don't know McIntosh audio equipment. When I first got the MC440 I hooked it up in 6 channel mode to my active 2-way + sub system and was EXTREMELY impressed with the output. At Finals I ran the 6-ch in 4-ch mode and the 4-ch in 2-ch mode. I really shouldn't have to say more about them. Research if you don't know...

Condition of all items: Used, excellent. Used in SQ competition this year. Comes with new original thick glass tops (set me back $300 for the glass alone). Both amps are 9/10 cosmetically. I've extended the internal fan wires on both so that I could easily disconnect the fans before judging. I will tuck the leads back inside the bottom covers and the wires will not show. The MC431 comes with the original owner's book and birthsheet. The MC440 comes with a copy of the owner's book. I will also inclue an electronic copy of the service manual and original 1996 McIntosh brochure. The amps are still installed in my Highlander and I will continue to listen to them until they are sold. These WILL command a premium price on eBay so don't hestitate to take advantage of the special price for DIYMA forum members.

Total Price: : $650 per amplifier, $1200 for both.

Shipping Terms: : McIntosh amps are big, seriously. Each will be professionally packed and insured by the UPS store. So the shipping is a little higher. If you have an account number you'd like me to use that will be fine as well. Amps are about 25 lbs. each. Quotes upon request.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
72 Posts
YGPM

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dangit I wanted to hear these. :(

You won't need luck to sell these bad boys.

Sorry Kendal :(

Unless you feel like making a road trip this weekend! :p

The MC440 is pending here and the MC431 is pending on eBay...

If interested let me know as either may fall through.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Not pending anymore. Payment sent.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes MC440 sold. MC431 still available.

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bUMp for the MC431

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$625 shipped if bought tonight or tomorrow morning.

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What's the dimensions on the 431?

Sent from tapatalk.

MC431 4 channel X 100w. Configurable for 4/3/2 channel operation. Includes built-in electronic crossover with separate high pass and low pass filters. Power Guard. Ported tunnel forced-air cooling. Multi-stage thermal protection. Dual MOSFET PWM power supplies. Input level controls. Transient protection. Gold plated terminals. 2 ohm stability. Allows internal installation of McIntosh parametric equalizer modules. Size 2-3/4"H, 18-1/2"W and 12"D. Sold from 1994-1997. Last retail price $1100.00

·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MC431 sold, thanks. The last piece I'm selling is my custom DRZ9255-MRM. It's not for sale yet until I find a double-din ipod friendly radio to replace it with. Asking price will be $800-ish. Serious inquires only on that one. I will create a new thread when I'm ready to sell. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.