DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the time I had a listen to the Mercury car audio demo vehicle from their distributor who was in Tampa at the time I was there. I loved their speaker and the dealer Mild To Wild in Tampa and I discussed about the speakers. However he sold me the Mercury C62 claiming at the time the tweeter will fit in the sail panel plus the fact the midbass driver will fit in my door although the depth is three inches deep but my depth goes about 2.75 inches max with a spacer.

I should also mention that everything is still in plastic covers even after I took pictures of it. If you need more pictures please don’t hesitate to ask. If for some reason I don’t respond to you in 24 hours then please email me at the following:

[email protected]

I only realized this after the fact and they won’t let me return the speakers for a store credit or even get my money back after they sold it to me. So I did not want to waste my time on them about it.

In short it’s been sitting in my closet and I only took it out for picture time on here so everyone will know what they are getting when they buy it from me. I still have the receipt as well as the manual as well everything else to show I am the original owner of it.

I am open to shipping to the 48 states but in reality if you live in FL I am open to meeting you depending where you are located since I am in Orlando but travel here and there in FL so if you you are in the area where I am going to be we can do the sale in a public place like the Publix shopping lot.

In reality shipping is not cheap and I ship only by UPS since my friend works there plus I trust her when it comes to shipping.

When it comes to price after all said and done I would claim $375 to ship (pricing is negotiable) but if we are meeting up then it will be cheaper.

Price : $375 shipped
Price : Lower if we meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any trades? I’m in deltona so we could meet up

What do you have?
I have a friend who I am going to see in Deltona and she lives on Embassy Dr.

Now sure how far that is from you.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have a few car audio items
6.5” components
Old school soundstream rub amps
A 2 and 4 channel amps
And countless cables and so on

·
Registered
341 Posts
And more and this is just a small amount of diy audio gear that I have. For home audio I have over 10 times this. Every week I’m finding a new box with gear in it. I’m hiding it all over the house because if ( I should say when ) my wife finds it all she will freak. Lol
Just a small look at what I have. Lol
I’m a audio hoarder. I don’t look at it as a disease , but more of my blood type.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And more and this is just a small amount of diy audio gear that I have. For home audio I have over 10 times this. Every week I’m finding a new box with gear in it. I’m hiding it all over the house because if ( I should say when ) my wife finds it all she will freak. Lol
Just a small look at what I have. Lol
I’m a audio hoarder. I don’t look at it as a disease , but more of my blood type.

I am interested in those Morels that you have and the Dayton subwoofer. I will message you my number

1 - 10 of 10 Posts