DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Oppo HA-1 headphone amplifier / DAC, Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 mahogany closed headphones

Condition of all items: Excellent to mint. Very lightly used. Comes with all original packaging and paperwork. Headphones are less than 3 months old. This Oppo is freaking amazing. The hype is real. I just want to downsize as this dac/amp is BIG. 13 pounds of Class A goodness. The DAC has every possible input you can think of. Very versatile piece. The Fostex cans are super comfy and the bass is oh so nice. Check the glowing reviews on head-fi.org.

Total Price: : $1250 shipped

Shipping Terms: : Included CONUS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: Just want to downsize. Listing here for my diyma family before head-fi or ebay.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
You should try headfi.org lot more people who buy stuff like this on that site.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am willing to split these up but dont really need any trades right now except for my short list of a Zed Draconia and Deuce gen 1 amps or Clarion APA4300HX amp and an Alpine 9835.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts