DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be possible to have Ignore also ignore all threads started by an ignored user?

Along the same lines, there is a guy who bumps his FS posts several times a day and it's a bit obnoxious. The rules don't seem to say anything against this. Can that be changed?

Thanks.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Would it be possible to have Ignore also ignore all threads started by an ignored user?

Along the same lines, there is a guy who bumps his FS posts several times a day and it's a bit obnoxious. The rules don't seem to say anything against this. Can that be changed?

Thanks.
PM me a link to the multibump per day guy and I will look into it.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
pretty sure their is a rule about bumping more than once every so many hours, i think its like what 12 hours but its a pretty loose rule i believe. but if we keep complaining so ****ing much about the classifieds section, we're all gonna end up regretting it because ive seen for sale forums become nazi camps. its just not a fun place once that happens, their is no discussion, their is no bumping and their is no comprodery like we have now. lol can't spell that word sorry XD

·
Registered
89 Posts
I bump my for sale threads once every 24 hours, I feel that is fair...

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
^^ when you dumpin all your Dynaudio gear David? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts