DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be possible to have Ignore also ignore all threads started by an ignored user?

Along the same lines, there is a guy who bumps his FS posts several times a day and it's a bit obnoxious. The rules don't seem to say anything against this. Can that be changed?

Thanks.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Would it be possible to have Ignore also ignore all threads started by an ignored user?

Along the same lines, there is a guy who bumps his FS posts several times a day and it's a bit obnoxious. The rules don't seem to say anything against this. Can that be changed?

Thanks.
PM me a link to the multibump per day guy and I will look into it.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
pretty sure their is a rule about bumping more than once every so many hours, i think its like what 12 hours but its a pretty loose rule i believe. but if we keep complaining so fucking much about the classifieds section, we're all gonna end up regretting it because ive seen for sale forums become nazi camps. its just not a fun place once that happens, their is no discussion, their is no bumping and their is no comprodery like we have now. lol can't spell that word sorry XD

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
^^ when you dumpin all your Dynaudio gear David? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts