DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

PAIR OF Vifa NE315W-04 12" Neodymium Woofer

PAIR OF 12" speaker rings - kind of a tight fit though... but ill include them for free.

Condition of all items:

brand new, never mounted, never powered, never used. one box open for pictures. tried to return for customer due to not fitting in the space he wanted, was 2 days past return policy.

Total Price: :

$200 shipped for the pair via registered paypal (origional price was about $120+shipping each)

Shipping Terms: :

shipping included in price to the CONUS. if you live in south america, europe, hawaii, the north pole, russia, the mariana trench or anywhere else that is NOT the continent of north america in the united states (minus alaska), its going to cost more money to ship to you.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Highlights
Cast aluminum frame acts as a heatsink
Sculpted design promotes cooling and reduces reflections
High-strength compact neodymium motor
Coated natural wood fiber cone with half-roll rubber surround
Pentacone cone technology for improved frequency response
Long-throw voice coil on titanium former
Copper pole piece cap for vastly reduced inductance

Specifications: • Power handling: 150 watts RMS/300 watts max • VCdia: 2" • Le: 0.38 mH • Impedance: 4 ohms • Re: 2.8 ohms • Frequency range: 25-1,000 Hz • Fs: 20 Hz • SPL: 88.6 2.83V/1m • Vas: 7.12 cu. ft. • Qms: 15.6 • Qes: 0.32 • Qts: 0.31 • Xmax: 9 mm • Dimensions: Overall diameter: 12.40", Cutout diameter: 11.20", Depth: 6.55".

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Frequency Response - 25 - 1,000 Hz
Sensitivity - 88.6 dB 2.83V/1m
Voice Coil Diameter - 2"

THIELE-SMALL PARAMETERS
Resonant Frequency (Fs) - 20 Hz HzDC Resistance (Re)2.8 ohms ohms
Voice Coil Inductance (Le) - 0.38 mH mHMechanical Q (Qms)15.6
Electromagnetic Q (Qes) - 0.32Total Q (Qts)0.31
Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) - 7.12 cu. ft. ft.³Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) - 9.0 mm mm

MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
Cone MaterialWood Fiber

MOUNTING INFORMATION
Baffle Cutout Diameter - 11.2"

VIFA NE315W-04 12" NEODYMIUM WOOFER
Brand - Vifa
Model - NE315W-04
Part Number - 264-1120
UPC - 844632084218
Weight - 6.65 lbs.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Banned
8,729 Posts
Sold, pm me your paypal please.

·
Banned
8,729 Posts
That's a lot of woofer for hardly no money.
THat`s what I figured, Gonna make killer 3 way system. Hardly no money for one translates to fortune to other.

·
Registered
361 Posts
thats awesome vic i was wanting to ask you what you were going to do with them,hopefully one of these days i will finnish my cedar cabinets.

·
Banned
8,729 Posts
received them today, great packaging. woofers looks great and quick sound test sounded promising.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts