1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Soundstream Class A 50II

Condition of all items:

Very good condition! Works and sounds beautiful!

Total Price: :

$200 shipped to continental US. PayPal accepted

Shipping Terms: :

USPS and UPS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

It pains me to sell this amp as it took me. Along time to find it. I've come to realize I will not be using it in an install and it is time to sell off my collection. I have owned the amp for about 4 years and I listen to it on my bench on occasision and it sounds beautiful. Amp is in very good condition. Thanks for looking!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Trade and cash for a helix B2?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No thanks eviling. Cash only. Not interested in any trades.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
^^^. Sorry to see the sale, but happy to see its in pristine condition. May I inquire as to what happened to your truck ?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold the SS. It served me well and I owned it for 10 years. But the rust was starting to scare me long term. I had to have the right rear quarter replaced this Spring and the left one would have popped out in the next year or two. The frame had a lot of surface rust too. These all seem to be common areas of concern on that generation GM truck. So what did I do, went and bought another GM truck. Doh! 2014 GMC Sierra Denali. I seriously considered a Tundra, but it wasn't exciting me even though it's probably the smarter truck to buy. I don't have it in me to do another install and I don't have the $$$$ to pay someone else.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
I can't fault you there as far as time and money for another build. Fortunately you have a car that will continue to treat you right. As far as the Tundra vs the Gmc, now that I can't help you with lol. I'm guessing there's pros and cons for each model. :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah that's what it came down to. Pros & cons & the fact that the wife liked the GMC. Since our van has 140k mi, she will be driving it occasionally.

S

·
0 Posts
Man what a nice jewel of an amplifier !!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.