1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Tru Technology Billet 4100S Stage IV Amplifier
Tru Technology Line 8IS

These were built for me towards the end of July this year. I have two vehicles and these were to go in my project vehicle. I installed them and listened to them for a very short time, and the project vehicle simply sat. I could say that the 4100S is brand new, but why... It doesnt matter. It's as close to new as you will find. The plexi protectant hasnt even been removed off the of the top and bottom. Speaking of which, the bottom of amp is the plexi see through version. A very nice touch. I had the 4100 tricked out with every option. I didnt want to guess on the differences between stage 3 and 4, so I went big and went straight to stage 4. It also has the high voltage mod which cranks out more power than a standard stage 4. I believe an amp configured this way would cost $2500 retail, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

The Line 8is is also upgraded to top of the line components. Tru has the Line 8, Line 8I, and the Line8is. Mine was then taken a step further and fitted with "THE HOLY GRAIL" of op amps... The Burr Brown OPA627. I was able to audition 5 or 6 different op amp choices at TRU's headquarters, before pulling the trigger on the 627's. They are definitely worth it, and they cost $150 a channel to upgrade. Since the Line 8is has 8 channels. The recommendation was to upgrade channels 1-4 (Mids and Hi channels...as these are where the op amp differences can really be heard) and keep the mid bass and sub channels( 5-8 with the stock Burr Brown chips. I also had them fit this line driver with the optional RJ45 output, to tie in with the S-module Tru amps. This means that One RJ45 cable can connect to an amplifier, instead of needing 4 output cables to connect. Makes for nice and clean installs. I'll also be posting up some high end Audioquest cables for exactly this purpose. The retail on this line driver would be right around $1300... Once again someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Condition of all items:
Like NEW

Total Price: :
4100s $1350
Line 8is $ 750

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: For Sale TRU Technology 4100 S Stage IV w High Voltage & TRU Line 8is Line Driver

Added a couple pics

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: For Sale TRU Technology 4100 S Stage IV w High Voltage & TRU Line 8is Line Driver

Couple nibbles, but no takers yet

·
Registered
425 Posts

Great price on the 4100!!! Retail is 2700 and that's for the non high current version!!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts

damn it... only if line drive had rca outputs...i would be interested...bumb for a great guy and great products

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

damn it... only if line drive had rca outputs...i would be interested...bumb for a great guy and great products
if you are really interested, I can have it switched back to RCA. Let me know

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Amp and line driver both sold. If you are reading this.... Sorry, you missed out!

·
Registered
5,650 Posts

Congrats on the sale of some great equipment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts