DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Vifa Mids/Woofers with crossovers that came out of Fried Transmission Line loudspeakers ("Fried" is the actual name, not the condition, LOL), Tang Band 6.5 Neo Subs, Tang Band 5.25" Neo sub, Bose 5" automotive subs, Tymphany LAT250 woofers.

Condition of all items:
Vifa Drivers: 9/10 (bought used on another forum, just dusty, but otherwise look great)
Tang Band Neo Subs: 8/10 (never used just dusty/dirty
Bose subs: 8/10 (bought used on ebay, but I never used them)
Tymphany LAT woofers: most are 8.5/10. (dusty/dirty, never used them, one has a chipped corner).

Total Price: :

Vifa mids: $50ea
Vifa Woofers: $70ea
Crossovers: $20/pair
All 4 Vifa Drivers w/ Crossovers: $250 (would prefer to sell this way)
Tang Band Neo 6.5" subs: $65ea
Tang Band 5.25" sub: $50
Bose 5" subs: $20ea
Tymphany LAT 250 woofers: $65ea

Shipping Terms: :
Buyer pays shipping/packing/insurance via USPS, UPS, or FedEx.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
are the vifa mids 6.5, rubber surround and small like 1 inch dustcap, two per speaker? if so I have four and they are awesome mids! running mine in home two per side 40 to 2k.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
pondering..but I really don't need them..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes. But even the neo's. I don't know if there's more then 1 version for instance. But I'm really interested in the Vifa's. And it's just easier to highlight the brand and model then click the search button on my phone. I look at tons of stuff everyday, and don't have tons of time. So that's what I do. If something requires a lot of searching to find, or find out that I'm actually looking at the right one. I may have to just move on. So I think it's a good idea to put as much info as possible, but at least the model. So people can easily know where to look. I'm sure most will move on if they don't know what it is EXACTLY. So this will maybe help you sell. And maybe help me find what I'm looking for. Thank you. :)

Andy B.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I looked up the Vifas. The big one is considered a 6 1/2. Even though it's 180mm outside diameter. The actual speaker is a 6 1/2. The cutout is like 145 mm. And the small one is a 5 1/4. When they're stuff says W5 it's 5inch. When it says W4 it's 4 inch W3 3 inch etc. It may be 5 1/4, or 4 1/2 though.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I looked up the Vifas. The big one is considered a 6 1/2. Even though it's 180mm outside diameter. The actual speaker is a 6 1/2. The cutout is like 145 mm. And the small one is a 5 1/4. When they're stuff says W5 it's 5inch. When it says W4 it's 4 inch W3 3 inch etc. It may be 5 1/4, or 4 1/2 though.
So be it. Duly noted. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts