DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says. I'm looking to buy a Focal Utopia 3.5WM midrange. This will be used for center channel duty.

I only need one but will consider a set if that's what you have.

I'm a motivated buyer. Let me know what you got.

Ge0

·
1,747 Posts
You may have to buy new... but they are sold individually.

Maybe Mullins needs one for a center channel too, and you could split a pair with him?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been in touch with that crew. I have that option (y). I'm just seeing if someone wants to offload used first. I missed Loco's deal by 30 minutes a month ago. I also assume Mrichard has also sold his. Any stragglers out there :)?

I will probably buy new. Just fishing to see what turns up first...

Ge0

·
Registered
147 Posts
Let us know how you like those 3.5's - I've been thinking of buying a set for my pillars I'm planning on buliding but I have not decided if I should go with the Dynaudio e430, Audiofrog GB25, or these Utopias.... The utopias really appeal to me as a midrange with the M sandwich cone I've heard its tough nut to crack as in you need to take special attention to install, eq, etc, but when you get them right they are as good or better than the e430's

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let us know how you like those 3.5's - I've been thinking of buying a set for my pillars I'm planning on buliding but I have not decided if I should go with the Dynaudio e430, Audiofrog GB25, or these Utopias.... The utopias really appeal to me as a midrange with the M sandwich cone I've heard its tough nut to crack as in you need to take special attention to install, eq, etc, but when you get them right they are as good or better than the e430's
I have some reviews / comparisons planned. But, probably won't get the opportunity to compare them directly with the E430's. That's a lot of money to have tied up in loudspeakers at one time.

Ge0

Reactions: cman
1 - 5 of 5 Posts