DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am searching for a set of Morel tweeters, preferably from the Hybrid series. I think that is somewhere between the MT-200 and 300 model number range.

Will also need all mounting hardware.

Let me know what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,902 Posts
I’ve got MT350 BNIB - well actually open box. I hooked them up to a DATS to test but they have never been used otherwise or installed. I ended up going with gladen aerospace. I own a few other pairs of morel tweets (home and car audio ones) and I love morel tweets so much I haven’t even decided for sure if I’m going to post them for sale.. but I would do similar as the last guy… they are selling on eBay for $380.. I will do $350 shipped

like i said not in a rush to sell them, I am highly considering holding onto them for future use because of my previous positive experiences will all my morel tweets.

· Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for letting me know. I see a current listing for $380, but a few months back a handful of sets were sold for $250. According to a thread here on Diyma.

Filtering by “sold” on eBay unfortunately isn’t yielding great results for the models offers up.

· Premium Member
2016 Mazda 6 GT
2,519 Posts
You’re right there were some for sale a while back for $250. But that was pretty much a one time deal and it’s come out gone! $250 is more like used pricing. By the way I was able to get a pair then and they sound fantastic! And small too!

· Registered
1,902 Posts
Thanks for letting me know. I see a current listing for $380, but a few months back a handful of sets were sold for $250. According to a thread here on Diyma.

Filtering by “sold” on eBay unfortunately isn’t yielding great results for the models offers up.

Yup, i bought an extra pair just for the heck of it when I saw that.. LOL

never going to see that again.. well maybe, but i doubt it. There were several people on here that bought some and then i've seen some similar ones.. so its not out of the question to find a used set for $250...

A couple of my favorite morel tweets ive tried are the MDT-39 home tweets (about $40 each) and then just because of the low price, the morel MDT 12 (about $20 each) the MDT12 is one of the best bang for the buck tweeters ive ever used besides the Vifa DX25... but the DX25 and the two morels I just mentioned are home audio tweeters.. the plastic housing does not come off cleanly like the car audio morels do.. so if somebody was really motivated and made custom mounting you could implement them.. but its not easy. I think morel purposefully makes them ridiculously sized so they dont compete with the car audio ones that are much smaller even though the dome is the same size..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.