DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Jerry Niebur or "Niebur3" is a Audiofrog dealer on here, I just got some things from him and normaly i never even bother with looking at new or dealers because I cant afford it. That being said itll be worth your time to give him a shout, his prices are honestly close to used costs sometimes
Hope this helps,
Adam

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I have a set new in box that I just bought from Crutchfield. I changed my mind about what midbass driver I am going to use. I would sell these to you at a modest discount just to avoid the hastle of returning to Crutchfield. Let me know and we can talk shop...

Ge0

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jerry Niebur or "Niebur3" is a Audiofrog dealer on here, I just got some things from him and normaly i never even bother with looking at new or dealers because I cant afford it. That being said itll be worth your time to give him a shout, his prices are honestly close to used costs sometimes
Hope this helps,
Adam
Thanks I will reach out to him to get a price.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a set new in box that I just bought from Crutchfield. I changed my mind about what midbass driver I am going to use. I would sell these to you at a modest discount just to avoid the hastle of returning to Crutchfield. Let me know and we can talk shop...

Ge0
I found you talking about them and Hillbilly SQ and both of you guys are selling them. Why? I want them for my Tundra as i have Image Dynamics in the doors but the mid is not that strong. Let me know how much shipped.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Don't get me wrong. These are probably some kick ass midbass drivers. It's just an installation thing for me. My car has a cutout for a 7" round driver. Converting this to 6x9 with adapter rings will be kind of messy / tricky. I'm afraid the rings I would have to create might choke off airflow to the back of the driver and weaken midbass response. I may still end up using the GS690's if the Dynaudio drivers I just bought don't work out.

If my car were built to receive 6x9 then this would be a no-brainer. GS690 all the way.

Ge0

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't get me wrong. These are probably some kick ass midbass drivers. It's just an installation thing for me. My car has a cutout for a 7" round driver. Converting this to 6x9 with adapter rings will be kind of messy / tricky. I'm afraid the rings I would have to create might choke off airflow to the back of the driver and weaken midbass response. I may still end up using the GS690's if the Dynaudio drivers I just bought don't work out.

If my car were built to receive 6x9 then this would be a no-brainer. GS690 all the way.

Ge0
Geo,

Ahh ok. Yes my Tundra uses 6x9 from factory and I swapped them with speaker rings for 6.5" years back. Now i want more midbass and want to go 6x9. Let me know how much for them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hope this helps,
Adam

Man thanks for giving me Jerry's info. I just bought a set from him for a good deal :).

·
Registered
133 Posts
Absolutely! Great guy to deal with... good prices great communication.... he went out of my way to help with parts of my build that he knew were not going to relate to a sale for him...

Good dude. Anyone buying AudioFrog as well as other brands he isn't dealer for I would say no better guy to buy from.

Let me know how you like the 6x9s... I was thinking about doing something for rear fill

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Absolutely! Great guy to deal with... good prices great communication.... he went out of my way to help with parts of my build that he knew were not going to relate to a sale for him...

Good dude. Anyone buying AudioFrog as well as other brands he isn't dealer for I would say no better guy to buy from.

Let me know how you like the 6x9s... I was thinking about doing something for rear fill

i will let you know as they will get here on Monday. I will RTA my Image Dynamic Chamelleons and the AudioFrog 6x9's to see what difference I am seeing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts