1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Fountek FR88EX

Condition of all items:
Less than 5 hours of playtime. I had to drill out the screw holes a tad bit for larger screws...you will appreciate it when you install them.

Excellent playing condition,
Marks around the screws holes.

Total Price: :

$50 + actual shipping from 78660

Paypal preffered. Will trade for deadener.

Shipping Terms: :

Actual shipping from 78660

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wanted to add that someone tried to send me an e-mail and it was blank, not sure if it's Hotmail or DIYMA, but something isn't working.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Damn, this is tempting. I have a pair I've been using for over a couple years now & one of them has an indention in the cone from some *******.

How much is shipping to 73160?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, this is tempting. I have a pair I've been using for over a couple years now & one of them has an indention in the cone from some *******.

How much is shipping to 73160?
About $9 with delivery confirmation.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I'll take them if the other buyer backs out.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Ok, I'm gonna sleep on it.

Thanks...

Glenn, this is just a courtesy response. While sleeping I had dreams of going a completely different route with the front stage. :)

Bump...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.