DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do the roofing shingle and the undercoating, but make sure you add Elmers glue first. it creates more of a sinergy so the bass dont rattle so much. my freind did this on his old taurus SHO and he hit like 162 db with only three 15's on a modded Kw3000.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
active subs vs passive subs

my friend with an old taurus SHO just switched from a normal set up to a active sub off his new audiocontol crossover. he said he hit 162 at wolrd finals but melted his ground wiers.

anyway, i have a 1991 lebarron coupe and was wodering if switched to a active sub if i could get up that loud bass to?

sorry im new take it easyz on me please lol...:laugh:

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: active subs vs passive subs

Yeah, but it makes essque so much better if using an "approved" essque separate crossover.:laugh:
ok thats fine but what one is that?

like i said i want max sq but dont want to loose any bass cause thats what i listen to. i just want better sq in my bass so the judges like it more and my friend with the SHO did active and everything is so clean now. :worried:

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Second skin vs Raamat vs Cascade

i was going to say that if you use more layers you get better dampening because it stretches out the vibrations more. my friend did lots of z-db mat on his SHO and holy fudgesicles its really dead like a coffin in there. i always add some more glue to the shiny side between layers to help the rattles more. i seen cascade and its black so i dont know how the glue will stick to that coloor tin foil.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: dude, really?

i havent posted that much in a row since i went silly dilly in the dungeons and dragons forum last month. my friend with the taurus seen me to, it was mad posting allot lol.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Just got this notification in the ninja den:

essSQSauceFTW seems to have multiple personalities using FoxPro5 and Kenny Bania and essSQSauceFTW sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Banned, again..
Can someone please ask him to stop?

ANT

·
Registered
815 Posts
My question is why? Why is funny? No. Why would want to make an ass out yourself? Maybe because I can. I just don't understand people sometimes I guess.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I enjoy that this man has managed to create an entire subsection dedicated to FoxPro5.

Who is this guy anyway?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
This is an outrage! This accusation is preposterous. Hearsay and conjecture? No one...you hear me NO ONE...tells me to "grow up"

You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
My question is why? Why is funny? No. Why would want to make an ass out yourself? Maybe because I can. I just don't understand people sometimes I guess.
I helped build this effing forum before Antwipe here ran it into a fucking circus shithole. He puts me on misery ban, I retaliate. He tries to put me out of business, I fuck with him some more. He spies on my forum, I act like a retard on his.

It was fun, now it's ovah.

This is my last post. Ant can now rest easy in peace and harmony with his spondylolisthesis's.

Bah byes....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts