DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*FREE* Everyone whose still in school -- READ!

Free Amazon Prime (79$ Value, free 2nd day shipping on everything you order through amazon) if you have an .edu email address

1 year Free Amazon Prime Membership for College Students - SlickDeals.net Forums

You're welcome

Reactions: VegasStereo

·
Registered
8,401 Posts
Great news for all students. A wonderful opportunity to enjoy such cool privileges all year long. Good motivation not to fly out of university. Because you have to get rid of all debts for study. Only I don’t even know how.
A great opportunity for students to support a company run by the richest man in the world, who is also asking the public to donate to his employee's sick leave during a global pandemic, instead of paying for it himself

I recommend cancelling Prime memberships, if you have them, and trying your best to support the small businesses that are struggling from the pandemic, instead of supporting Bezos.

·
Registered
18,410 Posts
Brb, looking for my brothers college ID

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
A great opportunity for students to support a company run by the richest man in the world, who is also asking the public to donate to his employee's sick leave during a global pandemic, instead of paying for it himself

I recommend cancelling Prime memberships, if you have them, and trying your best to support the small businesses that are struggling from the pandemic, instead of supporting Bezos.
Ummm, bro, that is from 10 years ago...

·
Registered
8,401 Posts
Ummm, bro, that is from 10 years ago...
Strange, why the hell did this thread show up in my New list? I definetely didn't go searching for posts about Amazon Prime.

Maybe there's a reason we are seeing so many old threads get bumped...

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Strange, why the hell did this thread show up in my New list? I definetely didn't go searching for posts about Amazon Prime.

Maybe there's a reason we are seeing so many old threads get bumped...

I just thought maybe your were really mad at Amazon right now... Lol ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts