DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

rockford fosgate & tsunami

ideally i would like these to go to someone that is in real need, if there is nobody like that i will give to a hoarder

all of the wiring is 4 gauge

6 feet of tsunami including terminals with boots on both ends (used)
7 feet of tsunami including terminal with boot on one end (used)
10 feet of rockford fosgate (installed but not powered)
4 feet of rockford fosgate (installed and has some marks and dents not powered, made the mistake of pulling it through tight space)
1 foot of rockford fosgate with terminal with boot on one end (installed but not powered)
3 feet of rockford fosgate with terminal with boot on one end for ground (new)
1 4 gauge agu fuse holder that was given to me on here (new)

If you are making a kit out of this I can include a firewall grommet and remote wire up to 20 feet.

Condition of all items:

new/used

Total Price: :

free

Shipping Terms: :

12.65 flat rate usps priority medium box if payment is made as a gift, more if you can't see by my feedback and me giving this away as a sign i am not out to screw you! :D

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
I would love to have the cable to help finish my setup. My PM ability is on hold until my memberships gets re-charged on Monday, but if you are willing, please send me an email

Thanks,
zinophile

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to check the private messages and your reply and see who was first.

Give me a few minutes gentleman.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I would love to have the cable to help finish my setup. My PM ability is on hold until my memberships gets re-charged on Monday, but if you are willing, please send me an email to my private address:

Thanks,
zinophile
This was the first response by a couple of minutes so he will have first option.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
312 Posts
That was an awesome gesture. You sir are a very kind and generous individual. If only there were more people in the world like you. If i hadn't just bought 200' from mikey7182, i woulda been PM'ing you about this stuff.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good on you Leg. Paying it forward for the deal you got on the 0ga, I take it.:)
I actually got 4 gauge from the other thread I had posted. I just ended up getting an entire kit instead of enough wire to finish what I already had. So then I had extra wire and the 4 gauge fuse holder had been a gift to me I was going to give to a local friend. He will be getting one that has the hooker logo thanks to the kit I just got :p I could not pass up the opportunity to say here ya go, hooker.

You guys act like I gave away a gold watch! I was just trying to hook someone up.

I also got hooked up on an amp for my install (thanks coppertone) which is an Alpine V9 and will only be using it and think 4 gauge will be enough.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts