DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my Clarion DXZ585USB. Decent HU, and for the price ($100 from Newegg), I couldn't pass it up.

I've always wanted a CDA-9887, and it's looking like its time to buy it. The only question is...from where?

·
Registered
491 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Authorized dealer certainly; if you can afford it. I got mine of fleabay and was happy with the transaction. It came with the iPod cable as well. That being said; I'm SOL if it craps out.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Authorized dealer certainly; if you can afford it. I got mine of fleabay and was happy with the transaction. It came with the iPod cable as well. That being said; I'm SOL if it craps out.
I have bought most of my stuff online but for some reason I have always got my head units at authorized retailers.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I've been wondering that. Is woofersetc a pretty common place for people around here to buy their gear from?
A LOT of people buy from woofersect, myself spending quite a bit with them as well. I have never, not once, had an issue with them. Their customer service is excellent, I even had them call me about 3 hours after placing an order via internet, asking me about a color option, 2 hours later it was shipped out. Beware of dealercostcaraudio.com. I have had awful experiances with them and I'm convenced that they may only have 25% of their items in stock, the rest of the time I think their inventory comes off of ebay after an order is placed. I bought 4 items from them, 2 different orders, they shipped out half the order and had to wait 2 weeks for the other half. Then on the second order I had to wait 2 weeks for one half and then another week for the other half. Awful customer service.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I purchased my 9887 from woofersetc.com and wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. One word of caution, I don't believe they are authorized. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts