DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I am new to the forum and have been out of car audio for about 25 years. I used to compete in the mid 90's and had a little bit of success in the SQ class. In 95 I was OZ audio demo car on display at IASCA and USAC finals and made top 10 at USAC finals. But man, has the world changed, I am working on figuring out the front stage driver for my daily ('14 Dodge Durango). I am looking for an affordable SQ build that fits my needs, and that I can use to try to sell customers as a system install on their classic hot rods that my shop builds. Im hoping I have given enough back ground, so here is what i am looking at so far.

Audio Control D 6-1200, and their 800 mono block
2 Sundown SD4 10" subs in sealed down fire incloser
Factory head unit with Maestro intragration
Morel MSW 265 8" mid driver in the front doors
Morel CCWR 254 mid range in a-pillar
Having a hard time deciding on tweeter in a decent price point

Thank you in advance for in input or advice.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hello everybody, I am new to the forum and have been out of car audio for about 25 years. I used to compete in the mid 90's and had a little bit of success in the SQ class. In 95 I was OZ audio demo car on display at IASCA and USAC finals and made top 10 at USAC finals. But man, has the world changed, I am working on figuring out the front stage driver for my daily ('14 Dodge Durango). I am looking for an affordable SQ build that fits my needs, and that I can use to try to sell customers as a system install on their classic hot rods that my shop builds. Im hoping I have given enough back ground, so here is what i am looking at so far.

Audio Control D 6-1200, and their 800 mono block
2 Sundown SD4 10" subs in sealed down fire incloser
Factory head unit with Maestro intragration
Morel MSW 265 8" mid driver in the front doors
Morel CCWR 254 mid range in a-pillar
Having a hard time deciding on tweeter in a decent price point

Thank you in advance for in input or advice.

1995 Oz Audio demo vehicle ?? was it a black minivan with custom artwork (mostly orange) modestly done on the side ? thinking it was part orange.

hard to find, but why not try to find some old school Oz Audio gear ? i have two NIB sets of the Oz Matrix 5.25" components. not for sale by the way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1995 Oz Audio demo vehicle ?? was it a black minivan with custom artwork (mostly orange) modestly done on the side ? thinking it was part orange.

hard to find, but why not try to find some old school Oz Audio gear ? i have two NIB sets of the Oz Matrix 5.25" components. not for sale by the way.
No It was a red 94 Grand Am, with 3 free air 12's in the rear package tray, OZ 3 way up front and phoenix 2 mps 2240's with eq 230, all built in to be completely hidden if you wanted to be

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.