·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
15" fi btl fully loaded with hifonics bxi1606d
the sub is in a 4.9 cu^ft port tuned to 38hz. box was built by me

Condition of all items:
all used but in great condition. 8/10 for both due to 2 years being in my car.

Total Price: :
450 for the package.

Shipping Terms: :
no shipping unless you are willing to pay all of the shipping. i am in socal, LA and OC area. willing to meet up within the radius of 50 miles.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
its just too loud for me, and after reading the review on the hsu sub, i want to try it out.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
898 Posts
There is your problem, tuned to high! Try 28 Hz tuning, if you don't like that, then sell it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha eh, i dont wana remake the box, more materials more money more time. and its in my back seat right now, so my 4door sedan is now a 2 seater.

thanks for the advice tho!

and heck, since the box is a mess, sub and amp without the box, 400$

1 - 3 of 3 Posts