DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of them is used, while the other is nearly new. The used one has short wires from the previous owner. But nothing to cry about. Both received very light use in my home rig. I have (1) data sheet that will be provided for the new one. No original boxes, sorry.

New: 95 shipped
Used: 85 shipped
Both: 150 shipped

Prices are pretty firm, but don't be afraid to send me offers.

A new animal is prowling the subwoofer amp jungle! Behind the less than 10" x 10" faceplate lurks a tiger of a 240 watt amp, ready to unleash its power on your subwoofer driver. Includes all the features that you have requested, like a choice of RCA line level or banana jack speaker level inputs and outputs, automatic turn-on that is triggered by an input signal, and a phase reverse switch to match the subwoofer to your room and your other speakers. A single amp can accept a stereo input signal and combine it into mono, which is optimum for sub bass reproduction. The internal low pass crossover is fully adjustable between 40 and 180 Hz, and of course the amp has built-in protection against internal and external faults. Unleash the beast!

Dimensions: 9-13/16" W x 9-13/16" H x 5" D. Cutout dimensions: 8-1/2" W x 8-1/2" H.
High power/low distortion
Adjustable low pass crossover
High and low level inputs/outputs
Auto On/Off
Phase reversal switch
Power output: 170 watts RMS @ 8 ohms 240 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
S/N ratio: 90 dB (A-weighted)
Dimensions: 9-13/16" W x 9-13/16" H x 5" D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Would you be interested in any trades?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I've got a 6-channel PPI PC6600.2 I've been asking a little more than this for... if you're interested, we might be able to work something out. These amps would be good to drive a pair of free-air subs I've got that I'm thinking of using for a HT setup.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got a 6-channel PPI PC6600.2 I've been asking a little more than this for... if you're interested, we might be able to work something out. These amps would be good to drive a pair of free-air subs I've got that I'm thinking of using for a HT setup.
Quite tempting, but I have a PDX-5 now and I am quite satisfied with it since its super stealthy. If you want to purchase, let me know :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Ok. Buying a house right now, so I can't spend any cash. Thanks anyways.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do either of these 'hum' like I've heard of on the PE website?

If not, I'll take the used one.
Unfortunately they do, they pretty much all do. Thanks for mentioning that I totally forgot about it.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
eh, I'll take it anyway. I read you can solve the problem by taking off the ground peg.

Paypal ok?
Do NOT take off the ground peg! That is quite dangerous and you can electrocute yourself, possibly fatally.

The problem is likely an internal grounding issue. They probably did not use star ground for everything. AKA multiple grounding points.

Anyway, since they are driving subwoofers the problem isn't all that bad IMO. They are currently pending. If that falls through, then they are yours :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The used one is gone, the newer one is still available

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My last item folks, sell please?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts