Not open for further replies.

FS: (2) Dynaudio MW160GT Mids

3K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  releasedtruth 
#1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
Dynaudio MW160GT

Condition of all items:
- Great working condition, 8/10 visually
- Both have a scratch on the cone from previous install (bought that way). Doesn't affect SQ
- Little bit of something stuck on one surround (previous install I'm guessing)
- Typical install marks on screw holes
- Binding posts solid
- Well protected from moisture

Total Price: :
$175 shipped CONUS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I've run them in my car for 2+ years without abuse. Very detailed sound as you might expect and easier placement than the MW160s.

Got a smoking deal on some new mids to try out. Same ebay username as forum. Shipped from PHX, AZ if you want to pick up.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.