1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

FS: (2) Fi X Black FiDay 12" D4 and (4) 10" D4 subs

Condition of all items:

The 12's have an hour on them but are LNIB. The 10's are BNIB - Never mounted or powered. Three were never taken out of the box.

Total Price: :

$90 shipped for each of the 12's, $80 shipped for each of the 10's. Prices are firm and I'll only sell in pairs. I don't wanna be left with singles of anything.

Need $$, so NO TRADES. Paypal preferred. Check or money order OK but I won't ship until payment clears.

Shipping Terms: :

Shipped insured in their OEM boxes anywhere in the CON-US. No international (maybe Canada but we'll see).

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

CIMG1592.JPG

Additional info:

The photo is of the 12's. The 10's use the same motor structure.

These are the old school, double-stacked magnet motors. They don't make these anymore. The new versions are only single-magnet motors. I have the T/S #'s somewhere. If someone is really serious and needs them, I'll dig 'em up and post.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Straight from Fi's website back when these were actively for sale:

10D4's:

Fs: 25.9 Hz
Re: 3.9 ohms/coil
Qms: 3.90
Qes: .35
Qts: .32
Mms: 110 g
Cms: 0.34mm/N
Sd: 310 cm^2
Vas: 45.7 L
Spl: 85.4 db 1w/1m
Bl: 20
Xmax: 16mm
RMS: 300w>
Sealed Box: .5 - .8 CuFt
Ported Box: .9 - 1.5 CuFt
Sub OD: 11.0"
Cut ID: 9.25"
Mounting Depth: 5.25"
Displacement: .07 CuFt

12D4's:

Fs: 25.7 Hz
Re: 3.9 ohms/coil
Qms: 4.01
Qes: .38
Qts: .35
Mms: 120 g
Cms: 3.2mm/N
Sd: 480 cm^2
Vas: 104.1 L
Spl: 88.6 db 1w/1m
Bl: 20
Xmax: 16mm
Rms: 300w
Sealed Box: .9 - 1.3 CuFt
Ported Box: 1.6 - 2.2 CuFt
Sub OD: 12.5"
Cut ID: 11.125"
Mounting Depth: 5.75"
Displacement: .1 CuFt

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Great price on great subs. GLWS

·
Registered
267 Posts
Need to buy a pair of your 10 inch woofers. Paypal is good. How can you ever be protected when buying something off a forum? Do you just send the money and hope the people are telling the truth? Were the subwoofers still manufactured in the USA? Do you think both would work well for a SQ box. Any advise on how to make a SQ ported box would be great. If the speaker were to ever fail, do you think fi would be able to repair it? or is it over because it's an old model?

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Need to buy a pair of your 10 inch woofers. Paypal is good. How can you ever be protected when buying something off a forum? Do you just send the money and hope the people are telling the truth? Were the subwoofers still manufactured in the USA? Do you think both would work well for a SQ box. Any advise on how to make a SQ ported box would be great. If the speaker were to ever fail, do you think fi would be able to repair it? or is it over because it's an old model?

email: [email protected]
The seller has an i-Trader of 14 and good rep. I would definitely trust buying from him. Also if you paypal and do not get your merchandise you can dispute the charges with paypal.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The seller has an i-Trader of 14 and good rep. I would definitely trust buying from him. Also if you paypal and do not get your merchandise you can dispute the charges with paypal.
Thnx Bro. Appreciated

Christmas bump...

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
money sent
two never out of the box would be great, thanks
$$ received. They'll ship within 24 hours and I'll send you the tracking number as soon as they're dropped off.

All of the 10's are now sold!! Let's get the 12's sold soon. Thnx guys

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd be interested in the 12"s, just curious as to why you're selling them for more than they cost from FI. Mine were $65 each, so im just curious.
1) I paid more than $65 each. With shipping they were almost $80 each.
2) Those were closeout prices - nearly 50% off.
3) I'm paying additional Paypal fees.
4) I have to pay to ship them - probably about $35 to $40 for the pair.

So you see, I'm still losing money. Either way, it would've been more appropriate to ask your question in a PM rather than making a legitimately good price appear gouged. Even if my price was higher than what I have invested, which it is not, that would be my business, not everyone elses on the forum. PM's

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.