Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: (2) JL Audio 13TW5

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  diamondjoequimby 
#1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

JL Audio 13TW5 (2)

Condition of all items:

Used, excellent condition. Only noticeable wear is on mounting screw holes.

Total Price: :

Both for $525 or $275 each (firm)

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays actual shipping. Shipping weight is 22lbs per sub. Will be shipped from zip 66062 via UPS ground, unless the buyer would like a different service to be used.

Pictures:

Additional info:

These have been used for about 6 months. Never abused. Gains on system were set w/ an o-scope w/ 15dB of overlap. Powered from the sub channels of 2 JL HD900/5s. Based on scope readings subs were getting 576 watts each. Had grills on since day one.

Both include original boxes w/ matching serial #s and owner's manuals.

Were purchased from authorized brick and mortar dealer.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#7 ·
I just bought a pair of these. They are accurate and turn them up and they bang. My neighbor has a truck like mine and he might also get this pair. Best speaker so far in my limited space truck. They are well built and the pricing is good.

Free bump.

#9 ·
good guy here folks. I have heard the car they were in and they were very pleasing to say the least and that was before he had the pair of 900/5s

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.