Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
2 JBL 1500GTI’s 15” subwoofers – I am sad to say I have to sell these my 15” GTI's, but these will never fit in my hatch and I need new tweets. So even though I love them, they got to go. The 1500GTI's work very well sealed but really excel ported or IB. They have a sensitivity of 94db and will require ¼ the power of a sub that has 88db sensitivity and 1/8 the power of a subs with 85db sensitivity, which is most subs. So 100 watts on these gets you the equivalent of 400 to 800 watts on most other subs.
http://www.jbl.com/resources/Brands/jbl/Products/ProductRelatedDocuments/en-US/BoxesandParameters/1500GTI.pdf

This is what Chad wrote on 02/24/2006 regarding using these subs IB:
"My pair of 1500GTi's was IB, it was truly impressive after it was set up, the impact was incredible and it went quite low.”

Mike7182 wrote this on 02/27/2011 regarding using these ported:
“Great woofers. They are a hair lacking on the bottom end compared to the W15GTi, but overall the best-sounding woofer I've ever heard. The accuracy is insane. I've never heard a woofer hammer out the double and triple bass like a 1500GTi. Nothing even comes close."

Condition of all items:
Item 1 – Has 8 hours on it and looks and smells new. Alright I don’t know what it smells like. Comes in original JBL shipper.
Item 2 – The second one is in excellent shape except that the dust cap has been damaged and repaired. Doesn’t look bad but doesn’t look great either. Functions perfectly.

Total Price:
Item 1 - $145
Item 2 - $115

Shipping Terms:
Actual Shipping. Subs will be properly packed.

Pictures:
Coming tomorrow

Additional info:
Paypal preferred. CONUS.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
10 Posts
About 2 cubic feet minimum, net. I wouldn't go with the recommended 1.85, as per previous experience back in the mid to late nineties.

As previously mentioned they also worked quite well in infinite baffle.

Now run along, trying to purchase both.:D

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Mitch is a great guy and these woofers are solid- see my quoted review in the original post. :D These prices are awesome as well. Wish I had a need for them. Someone scoop them up! :cool:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They were going to go into an Accord IB, but we ended up getting a Civic. No way are they going to fit in there.

The only trades I am interested in are:
-Samsung Galaxy tap 7.7
-Pair/Aurum Cantus AST2560 Aero Striction Tweeter

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.