DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Someone wants to pick these up locally I'll definitely give them up cheaper.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Still have these? Interested in any type of trades? What's the best deal you can give for the NT's and the XTR's shipped to Canada?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I still have these. I sold the XTR's. I've no idea what it would cost to ship them to Canada so maybe 125 total?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'd consider a trade for a Nexus 7 (preferably 2013 model).

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Offers? Feel free to insult me with one via PM.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Are these the SVC or DVC?

Never mind. Yiu already stated they are SVC 4 ohm. Just curious why don't you want them? Also how could I fix the dust cap on the one speaker?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
HardCore, I just don't really have a need for them. I picked them up in a trade to get a old PG amp these were just a bonus. I've no idea how you'd fix a cone like that-I was envisioning either a bandpass or isobaric setup where I wouldn't see it.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I've flirted with buying these a couple of times. I just really have no use for them. I'm happy with my current sub for the most part. This is s good deal though.

PS i looked it up and fixing that dust cap with a vacuum might help your cause. There are some who recommend using a needle, but poking holes in a dust cap isn't a good idea.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
HCD, you want them and they're yours. I was actually thinking of doing them IB in the wife's car but she has a company vehicle so I can't really get away with it. Love to sell them-thanks for the bump anyhow.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.