Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Stereo Integrity BM MkIII

Condition of all items:
Brand New In Box

Total Price: :
$400 each, shipped to the lower 48.

Shipping Terms: :
USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance for the selling price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I will get some pics tonight.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
wait i thought you were digging these up. why are you selling them now? great sub. ive heard it once i an f-150 in a stelth under seat box, was incredible.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have someone that's asked for one and someone that wants both, mdcruz88. That puts you third-ish in line but I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the support, Zach.

evilling - I'm REALLY tempted to try a W7 (or whatever comes out next) or possibly a quad of Type-R 8s. I LOVE the BMs but the MINI isn't terribly quiet and I don't really want to add a ton of deadening and weight so I'm going with something with more output. :)

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
I have someone that's asked for one and someone that wants both, mdcruz88. That puts you third-ish in line but I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the support, Zach.

evilling - I'm REALLY tempted to try a W7 (or whatever comes out next) or possibly a quad of Type-R 8s. I LOVE the BMs but the MINI isn't terribly quiet and I don't really want to add a ton of deadening and weight so I'm going with something with more output. :)
I think you'd really enjoy a jbl gti 15" in IB. if you can manage the depth of a w7 you should be able to manage a GTI. I ran a gti for years, i LOVE that ****ing sub to death. i ran it in a ported box around 33 hrz if i recall 2.21 cf something like that. mine was a 12" though. the 15" is great, and they can run in IB, ported, or sealed. they do AMAZING in IB. 2 15"s and you'd be creaming your pants ;) the only reason i switched to FI was because i just wanted to try something new :D

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think you'd really enjoy a jbl gti 15" in IB. if you can manage the depth of a w7 you should be able to manage a GTI. I ran a gti for years, i LOVE that ****ing sub to death. i ran it in a ported box around 33 hrz if i recall 2.21 cf something like that. mine was a 12" though. the 15" is great, and they can run in IB, ported, or sealed. they do AMAZING in IB. 2 15"s and you'd be creaming your pants ;) the only reason i switched to FI was because i just wanted to try something new :D
As much as I'd LOVE to run a GTI in IB I can't really do IB in a MINI, even a Clubman. I DO need to do some measurements to see what I can run and how much airspace I have available. I only have 500 Watts on the sub channel so if I go W7 it won't be anything larger than the 12" but I think ported I could do the 13" or a GTI.

·
Registered
162 Posts
If its the same price for one shipped to Canada I'll take one if still available. Will PP funds immediately.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Great subs, I'm sure they will be gone any minute now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I wish I could afford one of these right now. I guess I will have to wait for the Mk IV to come out. One of these would be perfect for the rear deck box I will build.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.