DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 20" Moz Tower 5 (Black) with Tires (Lots of Tread) - So Cal (Under $1k)!!

Temporarily not for sale. Will be back available in a week.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I am selling my 20" Moz Tower 5 wheels, which are black with a chrome dish, lip, and center cap with Falken FK-452 tires. There is plenty of tread remaining on the tires since I had them on for a few short months. Tire size is 245/35/20. The rims are 20 x 8.5 with a 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern.

The rims sell for around $1,500 new and the tires go for about $550 new, but I'm asking $900 OBO.

Two of the tires made contact with the fender so there are lines on the tire from it. There is a picture below that will show what it looks like and also what the other 2 that are fine look like.

The rims are in pretty good shape. I have touched up some of the areas from rock chips. The chipped areas are very small and not noticeable from a distance. Couple of the rims have some minor curb rash, again, not noticeable unless close and a couple also have a bent lip (only 1 is really noticeable), but standing a few feet away you can't tell, especially since they are chrome. I have driven like that for about a month and it does not affect ride comfort or quality in any way.

Reason for selling is because I want to go with 18" rims so I can lower my car more. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

These will also fit the coupe, you just need to remove the tiny bolt in the front on the hub. They will also fit many other vehicles.

Pictures:

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Sad you're getting rid of these... I definitely preferred them over the stock ones you painted. Polish the lip on the stockers maybe? That might help them stand out a bit more. GL with the sale!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the bump. I'm actually going to sell the stock ones and get the ones that come with the sport package, which is the same as the one that comes with the coupe's sport package except the one with the sedan is about 5 lbs heavier per wheel and they are 18's instead of 19's. I'd love 19's but I would be looking at $150 more per tire.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make offers guys, I'd really like to get these sold ASAP.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
825 + shipping OBO. Local pickup in socal welcome

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Another bump. Make offers. Currently selling for 825+shipping (local pickup welcome)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts