DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!
Forsale is the latest addition to my Arc Audio collection...

Arc Audio 20th Anniversary Limited Edition 2100CXL-R Amplifier
(2-Channel)

These will not/do not come around for sale often. Only 200 were made of each amp so they are few and far in between let alone finding a brand new one WITH a warranty none the less…

Original Retail was $749 Plus Tax & Shipping a couple of years ago...

I am asking
$600 FIRM
Shipped to the Lower 48 via U.P.S. Ground, Fully Insured & Packaged by yours truly while imagining the opening scene of “Ace Ventura Pet Detective” lmao.

This amp is BRAND NEW IN BOX
I purchased this and its matching brother directly from a Authorized Arc Dealer only a few weeks ago.
Most people (myself included) were under the impression that these had sold out a long time ago, I called Arc last year and they told ke there was 7 left… with my order there was also 3 others so this is likely one of or THE last set purchased.

I removed from its box only for pictures & a "Un-Boxing video (& to check out my new amp...) this was the only time it saw the light of day. Then it was back into its comfy Velvet Pouch along with its Birth Sheet & tucked into its soft foam lined made to fit aluminum briefcase & put away for the next excited owner to open & wake up.
(Can send video links)

Included is the following:
~Original Box labeled with model & serial number
~Aluminum Foam lined Latching Briefcase
~Velvet Pouch & Plastic protection sleeve
~Certificate of Authenticity # 106/200
~Birth Sheet, Signed With Test Results
~Amplifier..

These are a Limited run of amps made to pay tribute to the Amps that first put Arc Audio on the map and almost straight to the top of the game in the late 90's-early 2000's. The original line of CXL & CXLR amps, made & designed in the U.S.A. with Robert Zeff they were a instant threat to all the big names in SQ and still remain some of the best SQ amps ever to exist to this very day...

Fast forward 20 years and they had came out with what is regarded as one of the greatest sound Quality Amplifier's ever made, the SE or Signature Line.... These amps fall in between the original CXL(R) Amps & the SE amps as far as sound quality but with the old school "I-Beam" look... Not such a bad place to be lol...

No short of what you would expect for a tribute to such an amazing series of Amplifier's... they are once again designed with Robert Zeff but now also backed with 20 years of award winning experience, these are some outstanding amplifiers.
One of the distinct characteristics of the AE amps is there combination of Class G/H Input & Class A/B Output. This means that it has the efficiency & durability of a class GH, drawing so little that they are often ran with minimal to no modifications to your electrical system at all... all while putting out DOUBLE what the O.G. 2100CXL did for output and all in crystal clear hair raising class AB sound quality that gives you goosebumps!
Finished in Gun Metal Gray with a Gloss Black Center piece they are truly a piece of art inside and out...

The O.G. 2100CXL 2-Channel amp that this pays tribute to put out some impressive specs even by today's standards putting out a UNDER RATED 110×2 @4 | 190×2 @2 & 380×1 @4 BRGD.
With a T.H.D. of less than <0.03% & 98dB in a small package.

The 2100CXL-R AE amp puts out DOUBLE these numbers with a output of 200w ×2 @4 | 400w ×2 @2 |& 700w ×1 @ 4 Brgd.!!! With a better SQ & less draw.

I should be a Arc Audio Sales Rep!!! Lmao… really tho, this is a great amp and not something that’s going to be easy to find… I know I’ll regret losing it but hopefully itll find a good hone here on DIYMA.

Thanks for your time and for reading my essay,
Adam B.

20210413_111229.jpg

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump
Prices updated.

·
Registered
555 Posts
free bump for some great amplifiers. been doing a lot of searching and realizing how fantastic the ARC Audio stuff is (Robert Zeff ... not much more to say!). GLWS!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump great price here... $550 shipped for the 4050CXL-R still sealed in its box... you'll be the first to cut the tape..

Or $1,000 plus shipping for the pair...

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Pm

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Replied!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
These 4050 Anniversary's are sweet. I recently bought two of them and have listented to them for multiple hours already in my house. I have a few other amps I've auditioned and these are the ones that are going in my car. These, and the Zapco APs are my all time favorite amps I've heard and ive probably owned 10-15 different high end ampliifers. Anyone on the fence dont miss your opportunity. these are old school transistor class A/B output with a G/H power supply to increase efficinecy. Also these have balanced differential inputs which the KAR and original CXLR did not feature.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! All sorts of interest today lol.. been on here for a while!

Somebody snagged the 4050CXL-R last night so the 4 channel is SOLD.

Wasnt planning on selling the 2100, she does twice what the original did at 2×200w @4 2×400w @2 & 1×700w+ rms... and from what I have been hearing I probably shouldn't have sold either lol.

Post is updated

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
4050 SOLD

2100 CXL-R #106/200 B.N.I.B.
$650 Shipped

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
These 4050 Anniversary's are sweet. I recently bought two of them and have listented to them for multiple hours already in my house. I have a few other amps I've auditioned and these are the ones that are going in my car. These, and the Zapco APs are my all time favorite amps I've heard and ive probably owned 10-15 different high end ampliifers. Anyone on the fence dont miss your opportunity. these are old school transistor class A/B output with a G/H power supply to increase efficinecy. Also these have balanced differential inputs which the KAR and original CXLR did not feature.
What are some of the other amps you have listened too?? And how would you compare thse to the original 2050/2100 2500/4050/4150??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts