Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
230amp alt custom made by a member on Ecoustics named Troy Jones he makes custom alts and alt brackets. I was told it will do 120-130 at idle. It is powder coated black and has a custom machined pulley.

Condition of all items:
Brand new never mounted or installed. I never got around to installing it in my truck and now I am selling my truck so I have no use for it.

Total Price: :
$200

Shipping Terms: :
Buyer pays shipping but shipping price will vary from zip to zip. PM me for a quote.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I know this alt will fit a 2001 Chevy S10 4.3l V6 Vortec for sure and probably Blazer,Jimmy,Sonoma with the 4.3 V6. I have no idea if it will fit any other years or other vehicles. I dont know much about alts. Sorry! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or just post here and I will respond to the best of my knowledge. Price is negotiable and Im not really looking for trades but Im alaways looking for new toys to play with! Nothing in particular so if you have a trade offer just throw it out there! thanks for looking. Oh and I know the pics are from a few days ago but I couldnt post here until I had 50 posts,which is funny b/c I swore it used to be 30 cuz Ive posted items FS here before,but anyways I have this listed over on caraudio/forum and CACO too under the same user name so thats why the pics have those sites writin on the paper. I have plenty of great feedback from caraudio/forum and CACO as well.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its hard to tell since it has been painted but it looks like it says ADR8237 and then a date underneath that. It was built by Troy Jones from TJCurrent,he is a member from the Ecoustics forum. It is 230amp max and will do around 130 at idle iirc.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Thanks for the info. Based on that number, it looks like it's a chinese-made equivalent to a Delco AD-244.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.