DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: (3) Dayton Titanic MKIII 10" subs

So, just like my post with the amps, I'm not gonna get around to using these, so time to unload. Again, all bought used and never abused. Just minor scuffs, etc, from install, but otherwise good condition. Prefer to sell locally in the Phoenix area due to shipping/weight, but considering offers.

I'm thinking $90 bucks each, shipped to lower 48. Make an offer for all three, want gone!

Sorry, the only pics I had are installed right now. May get basket/magnet pics later.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
810 Posts
Sounds like a decent price, i'd snag at least one if i could right now. Are they dual 2 ohm?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are all single 4 ohm. my plan was to use one, each, of the kenwood xr-1s amps for each sub that i have in my other fs thread. those do 600w @ 4 ohms, and would be a good combination for these subs.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry all, these are the MKIII version, not the MKII as I accidentally listed.

would love to find a home for these in the phoenix area!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump. if i cant move these i may keep them. i still have the 3 mono kenwood xr amps that would make a good match for these....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts