1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

3 Image Dynamics IDQ12v3 D4's and Pioneer TS-D1720c 6.75" components

Condition of all items:

Idq 12v3's are used. ive owned them for 2 years and purchased them from woofersetc. they have signs of wear i did a lot of test and tune with box configurations. they are 100% functional and sound great. 1 has a small puncture in the rubber surround from my drill :knife: but i put some silicone on it and has had no adverse affects.

The pioneer components are slightly used i installed the mids after 1 of my id ctx65cs mids blew for about 1 week before i got the jbl c608gti's. i also played around with the tweets to see if i liked them better then the id tweets. also 100% functional.

Total Price: :

$200 ea for the 2 idq's without the puncture in the surround
$175 for the 1 IDQ with the puncture
$100 for the TS-D1720c

Shipping Terms: :

buyer pays shipping

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Cat NOT Included

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
933 Posts
DAMN why cant these be DVC 2ohm? Good price for the subs ive been searching everywhere for.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anybody? i have credentials on powerstrokenation.com under the same username as well as ebay as kicgcocktail

·
Registered
2,798 Posts

winning! good stuff here, the cat knows quality.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any item for sale?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts