Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
2 id 700.2
1 id 1200.1

Condition of all items:
Used but like new. Going to rate 9/10 due to being installed for couple years

All 3 are modded. They have browndog adapters to swap out opamps, all of the controls are bypassed so each of these amps are strictly amps with gains. And there is a few other things done but cannot recall what Matt did? Eric or Mic could possibly chime in on this?

Total Price: :

250 per 700.2
325 for 1200.1
Or
750 shipped for all

Also interested in trades for newer alpine Pdx amps. Wanting a v9. But happy with an m6 and f4 or f6

Shipping Terms: :

Included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
48 Posts
those are some monster sized looking wires coming out of those amplifiers.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
1200.1 at 4 ohms?
Interested, pm me a price if I print you a fedex lable

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just pmd you that the amp was 400 @4 but looks like its actually 500

*rated power ( Mono ) : 500 watt @ 4 ohm ( 14.4 VDC )
*rated power ( Mono ) : 800 watt @ 2 ohms ( 14.4 VDC )
*rated power ( Mono ) : 1200 [email protected] 1 ohm ( 14.4 VDC )

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumpers. How about 725 shipped for all 3 or 320 for the 1200 and 245 per 700

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
700 shipped for trio
Or
310 for 1200
230 per 700

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
650 shipped for all 3

280 shipped for 1200
210 per 700

I can use them in car but really just want a single amp setup now and know my wife would appreciate it

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lets go ahead and bump this up to the top. Not really needing to get rid of them but they are just too big for what I am wanting to do.

Still willing to do 650 shipped on all 3 and do have original boxes on all 3

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
650 shipped. Come on peeps. There are a few amps on ebay I would like to score ;)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ID have to at least sell a pair of 700s together.

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Im not sure if Brian has the same mod's as mine since mine were ne of the 1st amps to get modified. No Preamp section/crossover. Signal goes in, signal comes out with no filtering in between. XO knob changed to gain know so its a true stereo amp with independent gain controls on Left AND right channels.

Opamp sockets installed so opamp can be changed to any DIP8 opamp. I ran OPTA627 which is considered an extremely highend top of the line opamp, but its a mono opamp so they are installed on browndog adapters to make a stereo opamp.

Its the amps that were in my car when I won MECA Finals. Easily one of THE best amps I have used to date. just too large for current installs

I have 1 700.2 I would be willing to sell if Brian wants to sell his as a pair. I think it has an LM4562 Opamp in it or the stock 5532 which is the same audio opamp in the ARC SE amps stock and the Mosconi 6to8 processor

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks mic! Never saw that you posted in here.

Still looking to sell. Now going to include the burson op amps that are installed in the 700s.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts