Sony XAV-70BT- Used

Total Price: :

BNIB NX2- $145 Shipped Each
LNIB NX2- $125 Shipped
Alpine SWR-823D- $110 Shipped Each
Sony XAV-70BT- $325 Shipped

Make offers on multiple items.

Shipping Terms: :

Prices include shipping. Items will be shipped UPS or FedEx with tracking numbers.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Pictures Pending

Additional info:

All items were either in my truck or going in my truck, but I'm having money troubles. Yay me. Buy with confidence, I have completed MANY positive transactions on THIS SITE, TampaRacing, BimmerForums, TitanTalk (SN: omgitsclc), Zilvia, eBay (SN: xomgitsclcx and mi111sns), and more!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Product Brand & Model:

(3x) Massive Audio NX2
(2x) Alpine SWR-823D
Sony XAV-70BT DVD/Headunit

Condition of all items:

(2x) Massive Audio NX2- BNIB
(1x) Massive Audio NX2- LNIB
(2x) Alpine SWR-823D- BNIB
Sony XAV-70BT- Used

Total Price: :

BNIB NX2- $145 Shipped Each
LNIB NX2- $125 Shipped
Alpine SWR-823D- $110 Shipped Each
Sony XAV-70BT- $325 Shipped

Make offers on multiple items.

Shipping Terms: :

Prices include shipping. Items will be shipped UPS or FedEx with tracking numbers.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Pictures Pending

Additional info:

All items were either in my truck or going in my truck, but I'm having money troubles. Yay me. Buy with confidence, I have completed MANY positive transactions on THIS SITE, TampaRacing, BimmerForums, TitanTalk (SN: omgitsclc), Zilvia, eBay (SN: xomgitsclcx and mi111sns), and more!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Are the Alpine SWR-823D 8" subs new or used? Any warranty?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't receive your PM. Are the alpine subs the current model? If so, new or used?
I think he was referring to me... :p

Everything is BRAND NEW as listed in the OP except for the Head-unit and one of the NX2's.

Sorry, but I have been sick as a dog for the past week and just havent had time to catch up here. I will sit down later today and reply to everyones PM's, thank you for your patience! :blush:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didn't receive your PM. Are the alpine subs the current model? If so, new or used?
They are the new models, never used. Only taken out of the box to inspect for damage.

Pm's replied everyone. Sorry it took so long. On the bright side I'm feeling much better, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.